The Football.....

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Spartak, 29 Jan 2012.

1. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Dunno how we're managing to wing it lately but hey ho!

2. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Still haven't drawn a game all season!

3. gavgav

gavgav Guru

Yes, the age old quandary, why players can lift themselves and perform in big cup games, but turn out dross week after week in the league! If we don’t do it soon, we’ll be back in league 2 again, which would be a disaster after last seasons near miss on promotion to the Championship

marshmella likes this.
  4. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

Accy cyclist and Kempstonian like this.
  5. Dave7

Dave7 Guru

6. Slick

Slick Veteran

I don't remember it as such as I wasn't even a year old when he made it but I've seen it that often I could have been there.

7. Supersuperleeds

Supersuperleeds Guru

8. Paulus

Paulus Getting older by the minute

Spurs doing well against Dortmund. 3-0 at the moment.

9. pjd57

pjd57 Über Member

Really flat performance from Celtic tonight. Plenty of possession , but no spark.

Nice night for a cycle though.
    That's 7 home games since Jan 19th.
    Managed to cycle to all of them , so can't complain too much about this winter.

Wixsteman and Stephenite like this.
  10. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

11. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

12. matiz

matiz Über Member

13. Slow But Determined

Slow But Determined Nid Yw Cymru Ar Werth!

I got 8 also more by luck than knowledge. I did however know the One Direction / Donny Rovers one as the company I worked for sponsored Rovers and we had the One Direction bloke doing photo shoots.

14. AndyRM

AndyRM XOXO

Undeserved win for Celtic at Killie last night. We were under the pump for the first 20 minutes, but once we grew into the game were more than a match for them. Brown shouldn't have been on the pitch to score his flukey winner, after his studs up out of control challenge.

I wonder if there will be any repercussions for the pitch invasion at the end of the match? Actually, no I don't, because there won't be any.

15. Accy took over 600 fans to our away game at Sunderland on Friday night. Seeing as it was live on tv that's not bad for a club that has around 2000 regular supporters. It was made easier though as the club laid on 12 free coaches. A nice gesture which saved fans around £35 in travel costs.

matiz and craigwend like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice