The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Both ?

It affects a lot more than 2 clubs in Scotland.
What the Killie manager was rightly upset about is shouted by fans of many teams.

Ah, whataboutery.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Banksy.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
No
Simply pointing out that the highlighted problem involves more than 2 clubs so the word " both " doesn't really fit in.

That may be your impression and experience, but it certainly isn't mine.

Anyway, fair play to Dave King for this (which is something I never thought I'd write):

IMG_20190223_184914.jpg

pjd57

Veteran

Anyway, fair play to Dave King for this (which is something I never thought I'd write):

View attachment 454248

View attachment 454248

Been watching football in Scotland for over 50 years now.
Despite the media hype I'd say that the abuse is nowhere near as bad as it was many years ago.
One of my early memories of it wasn't in Glasgow.
Age 13 , arriving in Aberdeen of the brilliant " football special " train.
Met by shouts of " get back on the boat "
At 13 , I'm thinking, boat ? We came on the train.

Dave King has said the right thing now , but where was he when his team and Mark Warburton were posing for pictures with a flute band on the pitch in Belfast not so long ago ?

PaulB

Legendary Member
Drummers, just started watching Leicester game, had to turn over, constant banging , good job I was on my sofa and not sat near them :smile:
We shamed a Blackburn Rovers fan who thought banging a drum conferred some status on him. When we played there, we'd give him, "If you can't get a girlfriend get a drum" you know the tune! The last few times we were at Ewok, the drum wouldn't make an appearance, but for their next game, he'd be there pounding away!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Leicester looking for a new manager
A bit daft, really. I know Leicester pulled off that shock league win a couple of years back, but for a club like that twelfth place and no danger of going down is par for the course. I don't know what club owners expect now, but most of them haven't a prayer of achieving it.

Top Bottom