The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Benteke, seriously?! How embarrassing :eek::wacko::banghead:

Walcott :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
As a Liverpool fan I was hoping Utd would do us a favour with at least a draw against City on Wednesday.
Bliney, even Everton are beating them 4 nil today... with 30 minutes left.

It’ll be different at the Theatre of Shite. I mean, they can’t possibly be as bad as they were today, can they, not at home? So I’m still hopeful they can get a draw at least...

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
My team (Arsenal) blew a chance to go third by getting beaten at home by Palace, so its a good job ManUtd also lost. A good chance wasted though, they are normally quite solid at home. We never seem to have the same defence for two games in a row though, so its not surprising they keep slipping up. You need stability and the instinct to know where your teammates are in a game. People tend to wander out of position far too much.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Tug.jpg

I don't suppose there's much chance of Pogba putting down his popcorn on Wednesday night, is there?

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Lincoln City champions of League 2 despite a goalless draw at Sincil Bank.:wahhey:

1 point needed know thanks to Brentfords win, hopefully get at least 1 in last home game against Blackburn. Wouldn't want to go to villa park needing a result on the final day. On the ball city

ozboz

Guru
Its a small consolation when things are starting to look a bit bleak... it sort of gives hope that we aren't out of the race by any means yet. Onward and upward! :laugh:

4 teams , 2 spots , not a lot points wise between all
I expected spurs to lose , Utd to draw , Gooners and celery chuckers to win , I’m glad I don’t bet ! But as it stands you’ve all got a chance to get CL ,
Wednesday result could be interesting in a couple of ways ,

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
4 teams , 2 spots , not a lot points wise between all
I expected spurs to lose , Utd to draw , Gooners and celery chuckers to win , I’m glad I don’t bet ! But as it stands you’ve all got a chance to get CL ,
Wednesday result could be interesting in a couple of ways ,
Yeah, away to Wolves will be a tough one for us. A draw would be a good result I think. Ole will put a rocket up the United players, so that could be at least a point for them.

Top Bottom