The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
3 London teams in Semi finals. Has that ever happened before for?
How many cities across Europe even have 3 top flight teams? London has 6 teams in the Prem, 7 if you include Watford.
We have 2. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves (to borrow a quote).

AndyRM

XOXO
How many cities across Europe even have 3 top flight teams? London has 6 teams in the Prem, 7 if you include Watford.

That's a cracking general knowledge/pub quiz sort of question.

Glasgow and Edinburgh both have two, and I can think of a lot of other cities across Europe likewise, but 3? Gonna have a think about that.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That's a cracking general knowledge/pub quiz sort of question.

Glasgow and Edinburgh both have two, and I can think of a lot of other cities across Europe likewise, but 3? Gonna have a think about that.

Athens 5
Panathinaikos
AEK
Olympiacos
Atromitos
Panionios

Istanbul 4
Galatasaray
Bestikas
Fanerbahce
Kasimpasa

Madrid. 4
Real
Athletico
Getafe
Rayo Valencia

Moscow 4
CSKA
Lokomotiv
Spartak
Dynamo

Prague 4
Bohemians
Dukla
Slavia
Sparta

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Athens 5
Panathinaikos
AEK
Olympiacos
Atromitos
Panionios

Istanbul 4
Galatasaray
Bestikas
Fanerbahce
Kasimpasa

Madrid. 4
Real
Athletico
Getafe
Rayo Valencia

Moscow 4
CSKA
Lokomotiv
Spartak
Dynamo

Prague 4
Bohemians
Dukla
Slavia
Sparta
Five in Istanbul, I think. Basaksehir, the thoroughly dodgy plastic Presidential team.....

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I can't remember it happening before (but my memory isn't the best). Watford are, at the moment, leading the 'also rans' part of the Premiership, so I think I'll include them! Six points above West Ham, ten above Palace and a staggering 26 points above Fulham., so sitting comfortably with three London clubs above them and three below. (I'm not a Watford fan, as I come from Luton!)

pjd57

Veteran
Screenshot_20190420-224241.png
it wasn't deliberate , but I liked today's mileage.

Dave7

Legendary Member
As a Liverpool fan I was hoping Utd would do us a favour with at least a draw against City on Wednesday.
Bliney, even Everton are beating them 4 nil today... with 30 minutes left.

PaulB

Legendary Member
As a Liverpool fan I was hoping Utd would do us a favour with at least a draw against City on Wednesday.
Bliney, even Everton are beating them 4 nil today... with 30 minutes left.
It was shameful. In their insipid pinkie shirts (looks like they should be white but went in the wash with a red sock) they got one shot on target all game (and that not until the 85th minute!) When Evertonil beat anyone, it's a bloody embarrassment but a team who harboured hopes of getting in the Champions League? HA! They'll struggle to get anyone to sign for them and having to play in the Thursday/Sunday cup, that's for sure. What a mistake they made giving the job to Ole Sunny Gobsh*te or whatever they call him. He'll be gone by Christmas.

Dave7

Legendary Member
It was shameful. In their insipid pinkie shirts (looks like they should be white but went in the wash with a red sock) they got one shot on target all game (and that not until the 85th minute!) When Evertonil beat anyone, it's a bloody embarrassment but a team who harboured hopes of getting in the Champions League? HA! They'll struggle to get anyone to sign for them and having to play in the Thursday/Sunday cup, that's for sure. What a mistake they made giving the job to Ole Sunny Gobsh*te or whatever they call him. He'll be gone by Christmas.
Did you hear Neville having a go at them :eek:
Worst run since 1981.
What on earth can cause this collapse ?

Top Bottom