The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pjd57

Veteran
nintchdbpict000150757583.jpg

gavgav

Guru
Lincoln City champions of League 2 despite a goalless draw at Sincil Bank.:wahhey:

Welcome to League 1, well deserved. Met some lovely fans from you guys down at Wembley, last season. Just about forgiven you for beating us! Would you like Luke Waterfall back for your league 1 campaign? I’ve seen snails turn and move quicker than him.

ozboz

Guru
Boom Boom !
A Basil Brush response to tonight’s game in Manchester !

ozboz

Guru
Stockport County ! , I once knew a personal trainer who reckoned he played for County , probably around 2001-03 , I can’t remember his name though, my trips to County Ground were for Sale Sharks games , used to be an ok night out on Friday games, tbh I couldn’t get on with Robinson’s Bitter though !

MarkF

Guru
The road back to the football league has finally started after 6 years in Conference North.

Stockport County today won their final game 3-0 to become champions and return the the Conference :wahhey:

I am 56 now but still think l have seen Bradford City play Stockport more than any other team. Great to see you on the up.:okay:

Bradford are garbage & l gave up months ago and have zero intention of watching them in the khazi league ever again....today l watched Farsley Celtic becoming Champions with a 2-0 win v Marine & move back into the National League North. Sweet, as l can easily cycle to Bradford Park Avenue & Guiseley too.:okay:

ozboz

Guru
Barca just took the La Liga title, it took Messi to score as a sub in 2nd half , the pundits reckon The Scousers should take heart from this game , Barca not firing on all 4 at times , but....... the title was already won , be different in the CL semi I’d say ,

Top Bottom