The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
And thanks West Ham

:whistle:

I'm sure you'll be thanking Leicester tomorrow :rolleyes:
Oh ye of little faith! You know the Gunners always do what nobody expects - lose when they should win (Palace at home) & win when the should lose (Napoli away).

Norwich back in the Prem next season.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Well, we stayed up.:smile: Not that it was much in doubt we would, but I suppose it made it a bit more interesting than mid-table boredom.:whistle:
https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2019/04/stanley-5-plymouth-1/
Bravo to the 600 or so Plymouth fans who made the six hour journey up here,only to see their relegation threatened team ship five goals. Not to mention the soaking they got in the roofless away end. :rain:

Last edited:

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Well, we stayed up.:smile: Not that it was much in doubt we would, but I suppose it made it a bit more interesting than mid-table boredom.
https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2019/04/stanley-5-plymouth-1/
Bravo to the 600 or so Plymouth fans who made the six hour journey up here,only to see their relegation threatened team ship five goals, Not to mention the soaking they got in the roofless away end. :rain:
Congrats Accy! Its all getting tight at the top now. My home town club (Luton) seem to have got complacent recently and are dropping points left right & centre. They were well clear not long ago and have now let Barnsley catch them up - with Portsmouth and Sunderland not far back with a game in hand. Between them and Arsenal, I'll have no fingernails left before the end of the season!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm thinking about buying an 'early bird' season ticket. Adult ones work out at £9.52 a match. That's not bad seeing as I paid £11 pay on the day prices 16/17 years ago. We'll be playing local(ish) club Bolton Wanderers next season,plus 4 other derby games(providing Bury get promoted),so it's appealing.

https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/season-tickets/

EARLY BIRD TICKET INFORMATION
Early Bird season tickets will go on sale 10.00am on Wednesday 6 March 2019
Early Bird season ticket offer ends at 4.00pm on Tuesday 30 April 2019

Don’t miss this great opportunity! Early Bird season tickets offer great value for money to watch live football at The Wham Stadium.

2019/20 Season Tickets Early Bird per game Standard per game
Adults £219.00 £9.52 £264.50 £11.50
Over 65s/Students* £179.00 £7.78 £207 £9.00
12 – 17 year olds £79.00 £3.43 £99 £4.30
Under 12s** £23 £1 £46 £2
*with a valid NUS card.

Last edited:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I think Barnsley will hang on to second. Even if Pompey win the game in the hand, they'll still be behind by a point. But fingers crossed.....

Slick

Guru
I'm thinking about buying an 'early bird' season ticket. Adult ones work out at £9.52 a match. That's not bad seeing as I paid £11 pay on the day prices 16/17 years ago. We'll be playing local(ish) club Bolton Wanderers next season,plus 4 other derby games(providing Bury get promoted,so it's appealing.

EARLY BIRD TICKET INFORMATION
Early Bird season tickets will go on sale 10.00am on Wednesday 6 March 2019
Early Bird season ticket offer ends at 4.00pm on Tuesday 30 April 2019

Don’t miss this great opportunity! Early Bird season tickets offer great value for money to watch live football at The Wham Stadium.

2019/20 Season Tickets Early Bird per game Standard per game
Adults £219.00 £9.52 £264.50 £11.50
Over 65s/Students* £179.00 £7.78 £207 £9.00
12 – 17 year olds £79.00 £3.43 £99 £4.30
Under 12s** £23 £1 £46 £2
*with a valid NUS card.
General renewals starting coming out here a month ago. :blink:

13 rider

Guru

Wow ! Credit to the Leeds manager who doing the right thing

MarkF

Guru
Bradford City's ST's are £150, but trouble is that they are now, having lost 6000 fans, selling £150 tickets to people who'd pay £300.:huh:

To me they could be .50p, l am not going to Div4 with them again. I can get an ST for Park Avenue for £100, switch ends at HT, wander about with a pint & chat to away fans like a regular adult.

pjd57

Veteran
I pay just over £600 at Celtic, but that's for an adult+ child package.
It's only about £50 less without the child seat so I keep it going.

Top Bottom