The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

I'm watching Japan v England. With the WWC and the U21s being hosted here (in France), there are a numbet of matches on free-to-air

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Goalkeeper saving them again!

the_craig

Über Member
2-0 to Scotland.

As it stands, Scotland won’t qualify for the knockout stages if:

The winner of the New Zealand - Cameroon wins by 4 clear goals

AND

Chile beat Thailand by 6 clear goals.

AndyRM

XOXO
Going to watch it, but I’m doubtful to be honest. Apart from short spells, I feel they’ve been a bit outclassed so far. :sad:

Nervy opening 15 apart we have dominated. Argentina are predictable and generally poor relying on physicality and theatrics more than anything.

Cuthbert has had their defence in her back pocket all game, which is excellent to see.

Not sure why they have taken off Banini, easily their best player.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Nervy opening 15 apart we have dominated. Argentina are predictable and generally poor relying on physicality and theatrics more than anything.

Cuthbert has had their defence in her back pocket all game, which is excellent to see.

Not sure why they have taken off Banini, easily their best player.
Wow.......3-0! Why could they not have played like this before now.

AndyRM

XOXO
Wow.......3-0! Why could they not have played like this before now.

We have, but only for two halfs which was the problem. Pish refereeing against Japan didn't help either. For our first world cup, getting out the group is a huge achievement.

MarkF

Guru
Just caught the 2nd half of England v Japan, England clog footed oafs v a female Japanese Man City, a bizarre scoreline!

Japan, first team l've enjoyed watching, using the lower physical game and lower pace to exploit space beautifully.

Top Bottom