The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Off to Turf Moor tomorrow to watch our Chelsea youngsters get hacked to bits. :rolleyes:

Very classy of Southampton to pay tribute to him on the front of their programme, I thought.

That'll be a collector's item with Leicester fans now, I imagine, after that result.
Absolutely, they were supposed to be our 1st opponents after the crash last year , league cup on the tuesday but obviously cancelled, but we went to the stadium anyway that night for a vigil and there were loads of saints fans there. To a man they said they were coming anyway , so still came to pay their respects will never forget how the whole football family supported our club in the aftermath and the programme last night shows the warmth continues. Burnley officials placed flowers at the crash site last week. Again spookily they were our 1st home opponents after the crash and the closest home opponents this year

Made me titter 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191026-111224_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20191026-111224_Facebook.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 10

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Made me titter 🤣
On the plus side, the more blinkered sections of Saints' support have taken great comfort from Pompey's draw (thanks to a last gasp own-goal) with Bristol Rovers. Yes, an underperforming League One side dropping points at home somehow makes your Premier League record-equalling loss, also at home, look less awful. There's schadenfreude, and there's not-blissful ignorance.

Also, a poor 13 year old lad from Somerset (who has sadly chosen to support that lot) went to that as his first game. 9-0. In the rain. He only asked if they could go home in the 80th minute (and people were walking out after the first goal)..

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
In other news, Spurs still spursy, Arsenal still unable to shoot straight, and Man Utd manage to win away and score more than once.

Slick

Guru
Despite making it look much harder than it really needed to be, my team manage another 3 points following a tough away European away tie.:bravo:

Top Bottom