The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Well, not really, because even if it is suspended, as @vickster pointed out you've already been knocked out so your reign is over...
Your reigns not over until a new champion is crowned.....we still are the current European champions, whether you like it or not.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Well that's our season ruined! Arteta has the virus. Probably caught it from that Olympiakos guy. I wonder how many of the team will have caught it too? :sad:

Ah, seems like we all have our own problems then! :smile:

I've followed THFC through thin and thinner. No problem. 😉

jowwy

This isn't really about whether I like it or not. Atletico knocked Liverpool out, so I suppose that means they would take the crown were the tournament to be stopped tomorrow?
Ah the "we beat liverpool trophy" you dont get crowned champions just for knocking out the reigning champions...

Some fans logic is a wonder to behold on times

And as they say....dont poke a tiger for 30yrs and expect not to get bit :okay:

AndyRM

XOXO
Ah the "we beat liverpool trophy" you dont get crowned champions just for knocking out the reigning champions...

Some fans logic is a wonder to behold on times

And as they say....dont poke a tiger for 30yrs and expect not to get bit :okay:

Yeah... I'm aware of how football works, thanks.

Anyway, Real Madrid were European Champions for 5 consecutive years, so Liverpool have a way to go.

jowwy

Liverpool fan logic is a wonder to behold at times!
liverpool fan logic...........i got man city fan sat behind me and he states, man city are champions until a new champion is crowned. so it s not just liverpool fan logic, but football fans logic

jowwy

Yeah... I'm aware of how football works, thanks.

Anyway, Real Madrid were European Champions for 5 consecutive years, so Liverpool have a way to go.
i believe it was 3yrs............and i dont live in spain, i live in wales and support liverpool, the best team in england and the premier league

quite happy for the premier to issue a statement stating all remaining games are draws and liverpool will then be crowned champions :wahhey::wahhey::wahhey:

Last edited:
Top Bottom