The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I hope your not a betting man. :okay:

Very happy with that result!

pjd57

Veteran
It's a funny old game, right enough.
Celtic struggle to a draw at Livingston, on a horrible plastic pitch.
But move another point clear at the top.

Taxi for........

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
England. Which is the only football team in the current football league set up (Premiership, Championship, div 1, Div 2) entirely composed of letters you can't colour in? (Use your brains, people, Google is for the hard of thinking)

Scotland. Which is the only football team in the current Scottish league set up composed of none of the letters in the word 'football'?

The English team you cannot colour in is Hull.

No google for me, but I recall that from a Danny Baker programme from the years he was producing genuinely innovative radio.

PaulB

Legendary Member
The English one is weird, because that largely depends on your definition of colouring in.

I don't get you. It's not open to interpretation. There are no closed spaces in the words 'Hull' or 'City' so that's the only one that fits the defined criteria.

AndyRM

XOXO
I don't get you. It's not open to interpretation. There are no closed spaces in the words 'Hull' or 'City' so that's the only one that fits the defined criteria.

It helps if you define your criteria. Both Hull and City could be coloured in, unless as you claim you're hard of thinking.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Just got tickets for the Arsenal game tomorrow, consolation as I don't think my Madrid tickets next week will be getting me into the ground.

Might even be last chance to see a match this season.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Clubs have nine games to go till the end of the season in most cases. Should those matches either not go ahead or have to be played behind closed doors the clubs in the lower leagues will be in real trouble. Few are making money, most are in debt to one degree or another and gate receipts make up most of their income. Expect a few bankruptcies.

The Prem clubs should be ok, though they will still take a big hit.

Top Bottom