The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Another decent away win at Braga for the world famous Glasgow Rangers. :hello:

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Well well well, 'pool unexpectedly fail to beat our 18 match winning run record.

Next - off to Wembley tomorrow:wahhey:

Of course, it being City, we'll probably manage to lose in some bizarre fashion.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Well well well, 'pool unexpectedly fail to beat our 18 match winning run record.

Next - off to Wembley tomorrow:wahhey:

Of course, it being City, we'll probably manage to lose in some bizarre fashion.
They equalled it though and are 22pts above you in the league.......so don’t cheer to much :okay:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
No team will win forever, and it was always on the cards that it would be someone unfancied who brought their run to a stop. West Ham gave them a fright at the beginning of the week and if it hadn't been for a couple of uncharacteristic howlers from our normally reliable goalkeeper we might have done it. Liverpool are almost certain to win the league, and in reality it doesn't mater whether you do it on goal difference or by a bucket load of points, it's still the title.

pjd57

Veteran
Another decent away win at Braga for the world famous Glasgow Rangers. :hello:
The domestic results aren't going well.
Bit of a mystery.

Slick

Guru
The domestic results aren't going well.
Bit of a mystery.
Obviously can't argue with that and it's causing much merriment amongst a lot of my mates.

There is definitely something going on we are yet to hear about as it doesn't really make a lot of sense to me.

AndyRM

XOXO
According to the Rangers fan I know at work, Gerrard will be away in summer as he's lost the dressing room with Warnock being lined up as his successor. Whether there's any truth to that I don't know, but he's generally quite clued up.

Top Bottom