The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
Could Euro 2020 be under threat?

I’d say yes, it could be , along with a lot more events not only sports,
I have tickets to a concert in a couple of months, I am anticipating it to be cancelled

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Not a happy time to be a Spur.
The match was worth watching to see JM's face, he was not one happy bunny. Some managers thrive with great players and the ability to bring in who they need, their main skill is in being able to manage the big egos and get the best out of them but are just not suited to make do and mend management when resources fall short. Mourinho is one of those. Others, like Clough can do wonders with run of the mill teams and get them performing well above their ability, but their style alienates top quality players who need a different approach. That happen to Clough when he went to Leeds and would have done too had he got the England job.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
This aged well.
very true.........but you have to portray confidence in the team yo support, but i do believe we could be the 1st 2yr stretch european champions as uefa could postpone all european cup games :okay:

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
very true.........but you have to portray confidence in the team yo support, but i do believe we could be the 1st 2yr stretch european champions as uefa could postpone all european cup games :okay:

If I were you, I wouldn't be wanting this year's competitions to be abandoned...

jowwy

If I were you, I wouldn't be wanting this year's competitions to be abandoned...
premier league won't be......just play it behind closed doors....its the same as everyone else working in offices

but European tournaments where travel to other countries is involved, i can see that happening no problem at all.

Also liverpool will win the prem this weekend anyway against the bitters at goodison, then any suspension wouldnt be an issue

jowwy

Er... quite a few sides have won consecutive European Cups.
Uefa/champions league maybe suspended.....if not completed it would mean Liverpool remaining champions for another season. Get what i mean now

Top Bottom