The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Loved it all my life, played till I was 55, coached juniors for many years and up to this year would take in more than 1 game a week, every week, travelling all over to do so. I've lost all interest, couldn't tell you any result from last week and have no idea who Bradford City are playing today, or even if they have a game.

I've just been reading about the PL wanting to charge £15 to view a game, you could offer me £15 to watch one but I wouldn't, without a crowd football means absolutely nothing to me.:sad:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I pay stupid money to Virgin as I enjoy sport. Footy, golf etc
But I have had enough and about to go back to a basic package.
I am anything but technical so am going to pay a few bob to an expert who can rig up as many free progs as possible

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
Ollie Watkins hat trick was something special.
Another successful player from the Exeter City Academy:becool:
We always knew he was special with goals like this in the Devon Derby.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI9piq5e98o

Hopefully soon to be a Villa legend. From what I have seen of him, his movement, ball control and excellent, Dean Smith says his attitude is superb, always willing to try new things and to improve. From what I have read it's good business for Exeter, standing to make up to two million from his transfer to Villa Park.

newts

Veteran
Hopefully soon to be a Villa legend. From what I have seen of him, his movement, ball control and excellent, Dean Smith says his attitude is superb, always willing to try new things and to improve. From what I have read it's good business for Exeter, standing to make up to two million from his transfer to Villa Park.

It'll be nearer to 3.5 million by the time all the installments are paid^_^

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Does anyone think the new Premier League proposals are good?
Do the fans of Man U and Liverpool even think it’s good?
Their fans always seem to be interested in the games traditions.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
i just find it strange that the government are asking the premier and their teams to bail out the lower clubs, yet they are not asking amazon, costa et al to bail out smaller business's............

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
i just find it strange that the government are asking the premier and their teams to bail out the lower clubs, yet they are not asking amazon, costa et al to bail out smaller business's............
Are the government asking that? I thought it was the FA asking.

But football shouldn’t be and isn’t a business like any other business.
All teams rely on others to survive, from the bottom to the top and should support each other to some extent.

You have to be careful what you wish for. Just look at America with their franchises and no relegation. The LA/Oakland Raiders have moved again, this time to Las Vegas, how can they maintain any credibility. imagine if Liverpool FC upped sticks and moved to Blackpool because it had better commercial potential.

Top Bottom