The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Always on the cards. There's a spirit running through this club that makes it an unstoppable machine. If we lose one player, there's one determined to be better gnashing his teeth to take his place.
Given their injury list, further extended tonight by Keita, their current run of form is astonishing. They'd probably be well advised to go shopping in January, just in case…

AndyRM

XOXO
Liverpool just need to keep Milner fit. The guy is unbelievable in his versatility and ability. I've admired him since I first saw him play for Newcastle. He just doesn't seem to age, and gets better and better.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Given their injury list, further extended tonight by Keita, their current run of form is astonishing. They'd probably be well advised to go shopping in January, just in case…
No shopping - just in case or anything. If it's not broke, don't fix it. He's got enough trouble keeping the players he has got motivated when they're spending months sat on the bench.

Dave7

Legendary Member
No shopping - just in case or anything. If it's not broke, don't fix it. He's got enough trouble keeping the players he has got motivated when they're spending months sat on the bench.
It is a very difficult balance I think.
I look at teams like City and their £gazillions sitting on the bench and wonder how they motivate them. I imagine most players, even on £100K a week want to play.

I'm not a fan of Mourinho but there's no denying that he knows what he's doing and has made Spurs, if not favourites, at least contenders, for the PL.

Saw this comment and it made me laugh. 😃😁

Just ordered this on t'net! :okay::okay:

View attachment 559889
That'll make you look like Norman MacWisdom!

Dave7

Legendary Member
Liverpool were dreadful last night.
TBH, when I saw the lineup I said we will get beaten.
Too many changes in one go. The back four did their best but had no cohesion (WoW, my big word of the day^_^)

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Liverpool were dreadful last night.
TBH, when I saw the lineup I said we will get beaten.
Too many changes in one go. The back four did their best but had no cohesion (WoW, my big word of the day^_^)
i agree......for me neco williams was playing more as a winger than a RB and constantly gave the ball away. but the all round team performance was poor, but its the first game we lost since losing our 2 main CB's, so not half bad really

Dave7

Legendary Member
i agree......for me neco williams was playing more as a winger than a RB and constantly gave the ball away. but the all round team performance was poor, but its the first game we lost since losing our 2 main CB's, so not half bad really
Our passing in general was awful.
IMO the only thing that kept us in the game for so long was the opposition's passing was also bad.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Our passing in general was awful.
IMO the only thing that kept us in the game for so long was the opposition's passing was also bad.
totally........and not a single shot on goal either, just poor all round really

Top Bottom