The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
I am a hammers supporter but i really think we got away with it tonight.Yes we got two goals but we were outplayed for most of the match.
That's what they call winning ugly.
Is it VAR ruining the game or the officials at stockley park?.As Jamie Carragher said the officials were so busy concentrating on the offside they missed the foul.
The other thing they missed was Grealish diving to the ground about ten seconds after he had been fouled.He is a great player but you don't want to see those antics.

The delayed response by Grealish last night was embarrasing to watch.

Dave7

Legendary Member
A good wìn by Lpool imo with the injuries we have.
The young goalie (Kelleher ??) did everything he needed with no glaring errors. Feel sorry for Adrian but he does drop some clangers.

AndyRM

XOXO
FOOTBALL CLUB DEBTS are staggering.
Just reading that Atletico Madrid are £895M in debt :eek:
Can you imagine running ANY company with debts like that.
And Simione (the manager) is on a cool £40+M a year**.
**With Covid he has agreed a temporary 70% pay cut so is, for a while, only on £12M a year :sad:
Don't get me wrong, if someone offered me £40M a year I think I would take it, possibly, maybe :wacko:......but the system stinks and imo will shortly implode.

Outrageous over-spending is allowed for the big clubs.

yo vanilla

The spending is crazy. Once Roy Keane had the largest, most outrageous transfer fee and it was around 6 million... that wasn't THAT long ago, really.
So I support Man U (no judgement please :biggrin:) and Borussia Dortmund is my Bundesliga club. A friend asks me over the summer what I think of the Jadon Sancho deal. And I said I think it's crazy for the club to spend 100 mil (or were they asking 120, I forget) on one player, nevermind the financial circumstances given COVID but even in normal times. Of course on the other hand my other club would be GETTING the money... BUT STILL. And it didn't happen anyway.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I see now, must admit Wolves have lost or drawn a few through cheating refs, lets hope is on our side this weekend.;)
Should be a good game.

Dave7

Legendary Member
No mention of G Rangers after last nights win ???
I know there are some supporters on here. Come on.....you have a lot to shout about.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
No mention of G Rangers after last nights win ???
I know there are some supporters on here. Come on.....you have a lot to shout about.
Ranger's manager seems to be the new Messiah Dave. Maybe one day he will return to Anfield as your manager. He seems to know his stuff,as they say.

1607219781736.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom