The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Can I drop this article in here?
HERE

Well, can't help feeling a bit hard done to there.

Villa had the better first half I thought but felt we had the better chances second half and their goalie definitely kept them in it.

Stonewall penalty so no issue there though felt a draw would have been fair.

Penalty decision in the first half seemed odd but thankfully went our way.

PaulB

Legendary Member
All the more indication that VAR is being used as a crutch. I still say, give them a limitation of once per game or say once per half to use VAR and it could be a happy medium.
That might work. Maybe that's a good compromise because they won't drop it and they will have to modify it.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
It's meaningless drivel.
Thanks...:okay:

Edited to say..
Originally posted in the Doping Git thread to highlight the high amount of players at one club with asthma exemptions, it was deemed to be more football related and a Moderator moved it..
I'm sorry it wasn't written in back page of the Sun type tabloidise for the average football fan to understand it^_^

Last edited:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Thanks...:okay:

Edited to say..
Originally posted in the Doping Git thread to highlight the high amount of players at one club with asthma exemptions, it was deemed to be more football related and a Moderator moved it..
I'm sorry it wasn't written in back page of the Sun type tabloidise for the average football fan to understand it^_^
If it had been in the comic you refer to, common sense would have prevented me from reading it so there would have been no comment from me about it.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I put an accumulator bet on today.
TBH I got someone to do it as I have never bet in my life.
Southampton to win
Spurs to win
LFC to win
Arsenal to win.
I would sacrifice winning the bet for Spurs to loose but they are winning :sad:

gavgav

Guru
Life as a Shrewsbury fan is never dull. Worst start to a season in many years, 1 win in 15 games, manager recently sacked, firmly entrenched in the relegation zone and we have an away trip to the league leaders, Hull City.................which we win 1-0 :biggrin:

PaulB

Legendary Member
I put an accumulator bet on today.
TBH I got someone to do it as I have never bet in my life.
Southampton to win
Spurs to win
LFC to win
Arsenal to win.
I would sacrifice winning the bet for Spurs to loose but they are winning :sad:
Already lost that one then!

Top Bottom