The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Foxes beat Spurs yesterday... :scratch:
Arsenal/Spurs, it's all the same really. They're combining forces as from next season. They'll be called the North London Rovers. White Hart Lane will be their home stadium and the reserve, youth and ladies teams will use the Arsenal stadium as their base.

VelvetUnderpants

Ãœber Member
Grealish is a good player but even the most avid fans must be embarrassed by his constant diving?

On the flip side he is the most fouled player in the prem because he holds onto the ball so well and opposing players have to be precise in their tackling and are often not so.

Saying that I do think he makes a meal of some tackles, the Brighton game springs to mind which resulted in their player being sent off. I am hoping its something he will do less off as he matures, there is simply no need for it considering his talent.

VelvetUnderpants

Ãœber Member
What a performance by Villa, to go one man down at half time 1-0 up and still go out and bang in another two in the second half and keep a clean sheet, shows just how far we have come.

This team on its day can beat anyone.

UTV

Dave7

Legendary Member
Does Lpool having 2000 fans in really give them an advantage ???
As a Lpool fan I accept the managers who are complaining have a point. Klopp was imo very diplomatic when responding.

vickster

Legendary Member
As a Lpool fan I accept the managers who are complaining have a point. Klopp was imo very diplomatic when responding.
Are you referring to a specific interview? Link?

SWSteve

Guru

does it give a massive advantage, probably not.
Would the managers complain if they’re allowed fans, but other managers aren’t?
football has spent a lot of this year (and many years before it) whinging about equality and being generally po faced. Maybe if they want things to be equal there would be a salary cap

PaulB

Legendary Member
No......just quotes from a number of managers eg Frank Lampard and the Sheffield manager (name has gone).
None of them having a go at LFC.....just saying its unfair.
There'll be no 'unfairness' soon. All Tier 2 areas are on the up.

Top Bottom