The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
West ham dreadful today against brighton.Looked liked moyes set up the team just not to lose.
Mark Noble has been a tremendous servant for the Hammers but surely he's not a first choice.He is just to slow now.
Still has BFS said respect the point.:whistle:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
West ham dreadful today against brighton.Looked liked moyes set up the team just not to lose.
Mark Noble has been a tremendous servant for the Hammers but surely he's not a first choice.He is just to slow now.
Still has BFS said respect the point.:whistle:
Play badly and get a point, I'll settle for that. Better than the traditional "West Ham way", play the other team off the park and lose.

Dave7

Legendary Member
The Radio 2 sports guy just said......."what happens when you play 6:4:0 formation?
Answer.......you walk away from Anfield with a point.
Dreadful game......unless you are a West Brom supporter.

Stephenite

Membå
City v Everton called off and over half the League One games off.

I hope the bubble hasn't burst. :sad:

Citys previous game was in London when it was in Tier 4! WTF! :ohmy:

An own goal!?

Stephenite

Membå
Let's hope not.

In the Premier League:
week 14. til 20. december there were 7 positive tests out of 1569.
week 21. til 27. december there were 18 positive tests out of 1479.

Is this being reported in the UK press?

Maybe we are looking at a shutdown for a couple of weeks...

postman

Legendary Member
It seems this morning Leeds got promoted due to covid.So if it's not defeated by Xmas 2021 Leeds should be in the champions league.Stupid women commentating on mens football pc gone barmy,box ticking nonsense,mind you I Have stopped watching football programmes now.Pc brigade took over.Just YouTube the goals much better.

Harril

I wouldn't want to bet on Shef U being dead certs for relegation. When Chris Wilder managed my team we consistently had a dip in form from about Nov to Jan, then we'd have a really decent run from Jan to May, hauling in enough points to avoid the drop or even finish somewhere around mid-top table.

Mind you, they need to start picking up points soon, if not then I might be tempted to lump on!

Enjoyed the Man U v Villa... things shaping up nicely at the top.

Slick

Guru
I love new year old firm day. 10 points clear and now looking good after another excellent win for the famous again today. :wahhey::wahhey::wahhey:

Top Bottom