The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

Membå
Bit of a moan...

After the last three/four weeks of doing terrible on FPL but, managing to just have enough points in week 16 to make it to the first cup round i am scoring BIG! - 60 points so far! (It's quite a good score folks).

As it happens, the bloke I'm drawn against has revamped his, normally, average team and captained Son, and brought in Tierney and Saka! His team now has a score of 80! - Eighty!

We both have four players left in the round. We both have McCarthy and Ward-Prowse of Southampton. The differences are:

his Robertson vs my Cancelo,
and his De Bruyne vs my Salah. Salah is my captain so his points are doubled.

I need Salah to get on the score sheet, and City to keep a clean sheet to stand a chance.

It's the first season i've played Fantasy Premier League and it is really good fun.

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
Knowing us we'll fold against Sandwell as well!
Wolves have been going through an indifferent spell but things will improve when your striker is back from injury or Nuno buys in another player in the tranfer window.

I think this time Big Sam has bitten off more than he can chew (excuse the pun), The Baggies have an owner who does not want to spend money on quality players and the ones they have are Championship standard, I simply cannot see how they can survive the drop with the poor level of investment in the first season back in the prem.

Looks like their local derby for the forseeable future will be with Small Heath.

Sneak preview of the villa team to take on Liverpool tonight

13 rider

Guru
Just planning a ride from Leicester to Crawley ,not sure if @Supersuperleeds will join me :laugh: and if he does will it end in disaster :laugh:
Couldn't resist the dig :tongue:
As a Leicester fan having loss to Newport county and the mighty Harlow town in the past I know how he feels

Slick

Guru
Another cracking win for the famous today. 2 - 1 at Aberdeen is usually a tough gig for us but despite the score line there was very little danger in dailing to get all 3 points.

Will be interesting how our cousins across the city will react now especially as early reports confirm at least 1 maybe 2 cases of covid since they returned from Dubai and what that means for them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55611659

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Crawley to be fair, played well and deserved to win, but some of our team selection, especially the half time subs, was completely bizarre.

I think Biesla is the closest thing to God, but the total lack of respect shown to the FA Cup is wrong, but despite that Crawley deserved to win.

Top Bottom