The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

it can't be included as it doesn't exist as an entity.........why would a contract have written into it something that doesn't exist???
i give up...have a good day

Hey, you started it ;) It was you that suggested I was saying something I wasn't. And then you didn't acknowledge (or otherwise) that you then saw what I WAS saying. Instead, you took the discussion to another place.

I'm just as much confused by you as you seem to be by me. I don't know what you find so confusing. I've only used your own argument back at you, that's all. If something doesn't exist, it can neither be included nor excluded. Works both ways.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Hey, you started it ;) It was you that suggested I was saying something I wasn't. And then you didn't acknowledge (or otherwise) that you then saw what I WAS saying. Instead, you took the discussion to another place.

I'm just as much confused by you as you seem to be by me. I don't know what you find so confusing. I've only used your own argument back at you, that's all. If something doesn't exist, it can neither be included nor excluded. Works both ways.
If your interlocutor is the person I think it is, you'll get nowhere. Since you wouldn't let someone like that in your house, just blank him.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Chelsea and Manchester City do the right thing and have requested permission to withdraw from the ridiculous European 'Super' League testiculare. Plans at my club by those who matter are very impressive and at an advanced stage.

It might lead to some sort of reform but if I had to put my neck on the line, I'd say it isn't going to happen and if by some chance it does, it won't involve English clubs.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Chelsea and Manchester City do the right thing and have requested permission to withdraw from the ridiculous European 'Super' League testiculare. Plans at my club by those who matter are very impressive and at an advanced stage.

It might lead to some sort of reform but if I had to put my neck on the line, I'd say it isn't going to happen and if by some chance it does, it won't involve English clubs.
The danger there is that Liverpool and Manchester United have American owners who won't give a fig about what fans in lil' ole UK think and will be happy to even up sticks and move their whole show off to Singapore or where ever the big bucks are and stuff the domestic league. Buying clubs in the NFL, moving them to another state and even partially altering name to suit is quite common.

I'd hate to see it happen, but if they could make enough money out of it they would.

PaulB

Legendary Member
The danger there is that Liverpool and Manchester United have American owners who won't give a fig about what fans in lil' ole UK think and will be happy to even up sticks and move their whole show off to Singapore or where ever the big bucks are and stuff the domestic league. Buying clubs in the NFL, moving them to another state and even partially altering name to suit is quite common.

I'd hate to see it happen, but if they could make enough money out of it they would.
No. Liverpool's owners do listen to the fans. When we all walked out on 70 minutes in one game to protest about the proposed rise in ticket prices, they caved in and announced prices would remain the same. When they were going to furlough the non-playing staff, the fans protested and they withdrew their proposal. The main supporters body have taken some major steps here to ensure the current owners are fully aware of the fans' displeasure in this nonsense and will have to take notice. There's no way out for them over this. I know other clubs' fans are doing the same.

And now Ed Woodward, the chief at Old Trafford has resigned because of fans fury over all this. This time tomorrow, it will all be a horrible dream.

Slick

Guru
What a night for Killie. I had my doubts about Lafferty but he is the difference between us staying up or being relegated, which is looking a lot less likely.
Always liked him even if he did flatter to deceive at times, but I certainly had no doubts he could do a job for most teams in the league. I was always waiting for him to come back and haunt us, but thankfully it failed to happen this year but it certainly wouldn't surprise me if he did. Is he staying another year?

AndyRM

XOXO
Always liked him even if he did flatter to deceive at times, but I certainly had no doubts he could do a job for most teams in the league. I was always waiting for him to come back and haunt us, but thankfully it failed to happen this year but it certainly wouldn't surprise me if he did. Is he staying another year?

I think a lot will depend on whether we stay up. All his interviews have suggested he's happy at Killie and would like to stay; well, in Scotland at least.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well LFC blew it AGAIN.
I said at half time they would loose or escape with a draw.
It was as though belief just drained away from them...... very strange.
Top 6
Europa league
Start again next season

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Well LFC blew it AGAIN.
I said at half time they would loose or escape with a draw.
It was as though belief just drained away from them...... very strange.
Top 6
Europa league
Start again next season
Was another shocker at anfield.........we missed so many chances

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
_118189656_watfordcelebrate-2.jpg

Top Bottom