The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

Discordian
'Mon the Saintees, the double is still on!! ^_^

AndyRM

XOXO
I don't think I can remember a team outside the Old Firm being in the running for a cup double before. Had a vague Google and it seems to have been done by Aberdeen in 1990.

Obviously I hope Killie knacker that. Staying up and winning a trophy would be quite an achievement given the disaster that has been the last 18 months for us.

Slick

Guru
I don't think I can remember a team outside the Old Firm being in the running for a cup double before. Had a vague Google and it seems to have been done by Aberdeen in 1990.

Obviously I hope Killie knacker that. Staying up and winning a trophy would be quite an achievement given the disaster that has been the last 18 months for us.
Must be a real possibility now, although saints and united looking good at the moment.

AndyRM

XOXO

To say I'm a bit miffed by last night would be an understatement. An entertaining game for the neutral I suppose, but Doyle had an absolute nightmare. Absolute shocker for their first goal then looked reasonably solid until the penalty shootout when he just did the same thing every time.

Being pragmatic, league survival for us is more important than anything else, I hope Kabamba isn't too broken because he's an important player for us. Lafferty even more so, I think we'd have strolled that if he had been available.

Last edited:

Stephenite

Membå
Man United’s line-up today:

7CFDDAFB-6219-49EE-814D-4B0F4A1D17E6.jpeg

Top Bottom