The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
A great win for the Stevie G and the famous today. Well deserved return to the top of the league in time for the winter break is reassuring despite failing to hit top gear just yet. Magic. :okay:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Brilliant second half…..still only unbeaten team in the league and we played city and chelsea now too

carpiste

Guru
Oh dear, reports are that a Liverpool fan has spat at City back room staff during the game and City believe it is on camera!
I really hope this isn`t true as it will leave such a bad taste in the mouth after such a spectacle.

Chislenko

Veteran
A great win for the Stevie G and the famous today. Well deserved return to the top of the league in time for the winter break is reassuring despite failing to hit top gear just yet. Magic. :okay:

Didn't they only win cos the Hibbies had a man sent off?

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
A poor performance against Spurs yesterday, Tottenham were the deserved winners. Our defence was poor, especially Mings and our midfield was not much better, we simply could not hold on to the ball. Ings and Watkins have yet to gel as a strike partnership. I think mid-table is fair for how we are playing at the moment, if we are no higher come January I can see Smith being given the boot, considering how ambitious our owners are.

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
Brilliant second half…..still only unbeaten team in the league and we played city and chelsea now too

The Salah goal was one of the best I have seen in the Prem in years, the man is on fire at the moment.

As a neutral, I would like to see Liverpool win the title, they play entertaining football and don't have a country funding their club.

Top Bottom