The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
What, such as Rutland? ^_^

Whoops :blush:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Liverpool v City - what a match! Absolutely abject act of cowardice by the ref though - no wonder Pep went bonkers. I was interested to note that he hadn't reverted to anodyne blandness about refereeing being a hard job and blah de blah in the post-match interview: just said 'he was wrong', as blunt as you like. Salah's goal was - as one of the pundits said - Maradona-esque. Just jaw-dropping. What was that, eighth consecutive match he's scored in? What a player!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Liverpool v City - what a match! Absolutely abject act of cowardice by the ref though - no wonder Pep went bonkers. I was interested to note that he hadn't reverted to anodyne blandness about refereeing being a hard job and blah de blah in the post-match interview: just said 'he was wrong', as blunt as you like. Salah's goal was - as one of the pundits said - Maradona-esque. Just jaw-dropping. What was that, eighth consecutive match he's scored in? What a player!
what was cowardice from the ref??? the foul was conducted by henderson and not milner, so there was no yellow card required for millie, but may have been a yellow for hendo.....

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
what was cowardice from the ref??? the foul was conducted by henderson and not milner, so there was no yellow card required for millie, but may have been a yellow for hendo.....

Lol

1633349826199.png

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Morecambe's game with Cambridge United has been postponed due to international call ups.

Blimey.

foul happened before then, so the ball was already dead.........same as when kompany did it too salah on the half way line 2 seasons ago, pickford on VVD last season and walker in the southampton game two weeks ago, pep has a short memory
I didn't see this, so I'm probably jumping in (two-footed?), but:
I'm pretty sure you can be carded for foul/dangerous play at any time, ball live or dead. Probably even in the tunnel?

Oboivusly not offences like handball or obstruction!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I didn't see this, so I'm probably jumping in (two-footed?), but:
I'm pretty sure you can be carded for foul/dangerous play at any time, ball live or dead. Probably even in the tunnel?

Oboivusly not offences like handball or obstruction!
Pickford wasnt when he destroyed VVDs season last year, so why should millie???

carpiste

Guru
Well it looks like there are going to be a few football fans having a tissy fit now that Newcastle will be up with the big boys, spending wise ;)
I for one will welcome the extra competition and hope this big, big old club can succeed after years in the wilderness.

Top Bottom