The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
so it is on TV then....just not the TV you got. Amazon won the bidding for package 4 games i believe, they are also showing two weekends worth of games ( so at least 20 matches ) over xmas its worth it for 7.99
@jowwy I've got the Amazon free trial, does the football come with the basic package or do you have to pay extra for it? Bloody Plusnet have dropped their TV service so I've lost BT Sport 1 on that.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
@jowwy I've got the Amazon free trial, does the football come with the basic package or do you have to pay extra for it? Bloody Plusnet have dropped their TV service so I've lost BT Sport 1 on that.
Its no extra as far as i am aware……im watching newcastle v norwich at the moment

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Its no extra as far as i am aware……im watching newcastle v norwich at the moment
Cheers, I think it's West Ham v Brighton tomorrow.

I don't know why your wasting time with the Newcastle match, theirs a real thriller on ITV4 at the moment, England v Latvia in a women's world cup game. It's half time and England are just edging it at 8-0. Can Latvia turn it round in the next forty five? We'll see.

Scaleyback

Veteran
I have had Amazon Prime for years and have watched Amazon's football coverage before. I also have Sky sports. I think the technical aspects of Amazon's coverage is superior to Sky's. With Sky I suffer short periods of out of focus pictures, sometimes loss of sound and other random technical 'glitchs' Amazon, no such problems . . . Yet. ^_^

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good job I started reading this thread, my grandson supports Leeds and I was looking forward to watching the game which I thought was on tomorrow night🤔 I somehow got my dates mixed up and I’ve just switched it on 😎

yello

Dunno if anyone here follows women's football but Wales playing very well against France at the moment. They're not intimidated at all and working hard to close France down. Hope they keep it up and don't run out of steam.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
16-0 now with ten minutes left.

The Latvian players look fed up.

Top Bottom