The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Made I chuckle

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Rangers must be rubbing the hands with glee this morning. £16million for their right back after only 12 appearances since making the first team in 2020

Slick

Guru
Rangers must be rubbing the hands with glee this morning. £16million for their right back after only 12 appearances since making the first team in 2020
Yip, but 16 might be a bit of an exaggeration.

He's a cracking player with great potential, much like Billy Gilmour and was only kept out the side by our team captain much to the annoyance and frustration of many of the fans.

jowwy

Yip, but 16 might be a bit of an exaggeration.

He's a cracking player with great potential, much like Billy Gilmour and was only kept out the side by our team captain much to the annoyance and frustration of many of the fans.
its 16m according to skysports......12m upfront and 4m in add-ons

Slick

Guru
its 16m according to skysports......12m upfront and 4m in add-ons
It could be, but there are obviously conditions to be met and I usually treat these reports as guess work at best.

Hopefully we do get 16, I wonder what we will get when we sell Aribo. :eek::okay:

jowwy

Joe is class, its only a matter of time before he will be plying his trade at a ground near you. :okay:
saddly there arent any, anywhere near me.........closest is the county ground of Newport and he wouldnt be going there. Cardiiff/Swansea are circa 35/40 miles away and would he go to the championship.....

if we talking premier league i think the closest would be Aston Villa at 96miles, circa 180 miles to Anfield

Last edited:

Slick

Guru
saddly there arent any, anywhere near me.........closest is the county ground of Newport and he wouldnt be going there. Cardiiff/Swansea are circa 35/40 miles away and would he go to the championship.....

if we talking premier league i think the closest would be Aston Villa at 96miles
Ah.

Top Bottom