The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I can afford to go it's just that my team only gets there every now and again.

My Daughter's boyfriend is a Liverpool fan (dads a scouser) but has no season ticket and he's been to Molinuex more times than Anfield, inc this season when you lot mugged us in the last minute!
only a friendly mugging though lol

only a friendly mugging though lol
He had her season ticket so somehow curtailed his delight when they scored as he was obviously in the away end.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Anyone know why Man City played in their training tops yesterday? If they aren't they sure look like training tops! No club badge and the name of the club across the chest in case you don't know who they are.:rolleyes:

1642932664901.png

Dave7

Legendary Member
LFC fortunate today.
1st 20 minutes they were all over Palace. Then they lost it and Palace had at least 3 good chances.
LFC got a pen near the end. I am a life long LFC supporter but imo that was not a penalty.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
LFC fortunate today.
1st 20 minutes they were all over Palace. Then they lost it and Palace had at least 3 good chances.
LFC got a pen near the end. I am a life long LFC supporter but imo that was not a penalty.
I wouldnt say fortunate, yes it wasnt a peno, but we still would have won 2-1 without it tbh.

Alison did his job, strikers did theres……..simple is, as simples does

PaulSB

Legendary Member
In our biggest game of the season so far my boys proved their mettle with a 1-0 win over a good Boro side. Rovers have a young team, 6 of them under 22, and have played with confidence and freedom throughout the season. After a 2-0 defeat at Hull last night's question wasn't about ability but how we handled the increasing pressure. A poor performance at Hull followed by a home game with Boro who hoped to be top six. We played with real confidence and despite 11 attempts on goal scored with our only clear cut opportunity. Boro had 68% possession which shows how stats can lie. They had the ball for long periods when our pressing prevented them from getting out of their half.

The win puts us second and importantly ten points clear of Boro when it would only have been four if they had won.

Screenshot_20220125-054104_BBC Sport.jpg

Last edited:
In our biggest game of the season so far my boys proved their mettle with a 1-0 win over a good Boro side. Rovers have a young team, 6 of them under 22, and have played with confidence and freedom throughout the season. After a 2-0 defeat at Hull last night's question wasn't about ability but how we handled the increasing pressure. A poor performance at Hull followed by a home game with Boro who hoped to be top six. We played with real confidence and despite 11 attempts on goal scored with our only clear cut opportunity. Boro had 68% possession which shows how stats can lie. They had the ball for long periods when our pressing prevented them from getting out of their half.

The win puts us second and importantly ten points clear of Boro when it would only have been four if they had won.

View attachment 628086
More importantly it moves you further above Sandwell Town.😉

AndyRM

XOXO
Diaz scores for fun, and he's only 22.

If we could afford him I'd have him at Killie in a heartbeat. But we've got Lafferty back, which I'm not sure is a great idea, but we'll see.

Top Bottom