The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
whats mbappe won other than the french league and 1 world cup, to earn his 1m a week salary??.......how much has grealish won to earn his 300k a week then?? or hallaand for his 400k a week?? Martial 250k a week?? rashford 240k a week?? bruno fernandes 240k a week?? david de gea 375k a week?? jadon sancho 350k a week?? Lukaku 350k a week??

i could go on, but large salaries doesnt mean more trophies

Are you for real?

I'm not going to do your research for you, but it's all out there and they've all won plenty (with the exception of Grealish, and I was surprised when he went to City). I already pointed out that I'm not sure Haaland is necessarily worth that, but he is only 21.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Are you for real?

I'm not going to do your research for you, but it's all out there and they've all won plenty (with the exception of Grealish, and I was surprised when he went to City). I already pointed out that I'm not sure Haaland is necessarily worth that, but he is only 21.

those utd players have won diddly squat....as for mbappe, psg would win the french title without him nearly every year.

as for halaand being 21, so is trent alaxendar arnold and hes played in 3 champions league finals, won the premier league, cjampions league, fa cup, caraboa cup, world club cup, european super cup...so age isnt a barrier im afrad.

as for research ive done it for you , but again you cant answer the questions as you dont know. its just more anti'-liverpool and anti- jowwy posting nonesense, to make yourself feel good.

Enjoy your day.

AndyRM

XOXO
those utd players have won diddly squat....as for mbappe, psg would win the french title without him nearly every year.

as for halaand being 21, so is trent alaxendar arnold and hes played in 3 champions league finals, won the premier league, cjampions league, fa cup, caraboa cup, world club cup, european super cup...so age isnt a barrier im afrad.

as for research ive done it for you , but again you cant answer the questions as you dont know. its just more anti'-liverpool and anti- jowwy posting nonesense, to make yourself feel good.

Enjoy your day.

I honestly don't know why you have such a persecution complex. I said I thought Salah was a great player, but he hasn't won that much. Likewise I've nothing against Liverpool, they're a fun side to watch in full flow.

TAA is 23.

Your claim that those Man United players have won "diddly squat" is just ridiculous, so I don't know where you're doing your research but it's letting you down.

jowwy

I honestly don't know why you have such a persecution complex. I said I thought Salah was a great player, but he hasn't won that much. Likewise I've nothing against Liverpool, they're a fun side to watch in full flow.

TAA is 23.

Your claim that those Man United players have won "diddly squat" is just ridiculous, so I don't know where you're doing your research but it's letting you down.

tell me what those utd players have won.....last trophy was in 16/17 season and it was the europa league, lets just say none of those current utd crop as won half as much as salah.

as for TAA he won premier league, champions league, european super cup and world club cup at the age of 21 or before, it seems you dont knwo a lot, but like to post a lot.......youre the same guy that says i cause all the arguments, but you have also caused plenty during my 4mth hiatus, so that comment is out the window now.

salah has won a lot more than you think.

Honours

Basel

Liverpool

Egypt

Individual

Records​

England

• Most goals in a 38-game Premier League season: 32 goals in 2017–18[409]
  • Most games scored in during a Premier League season: 24 games in 2017–18[410]
  • Most goals by an African player in a Premier League season: 32 goals in 2017–18[411]
  • Most Premier League Player of the Month awards in a single season: 3 (November 2017, February 2018 and March 2018)[412][413][414]
  • Most left-footed goals scored in a season: 25 goals in 2017–18[112]
  • Most teams scored against in a Premier League season: 17 teams (shared with Ian Wright and Robin van Persie)[415]
  • First player to outscore three Premier League teams in a Premier League season: West Brom (31), Swansea City (28) and Huddersfield Town (28) in 2017–18[416]
  • First player to score on the opening day of five consecutive Premier League seasons (2017–18 to 2021–22)[417]
  • Highest-scoring African player in Premier League history: 120 goals[184]
Liverpool

Egypt

Italy

• Highest-scoring Egyptian in Serie A history: 35 goals in 81 games[431]

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
tell me what those utd players have won.....last trophy was in 16/17 season and it was the europa league, lets just say none of those current utd crop as won half as much as salah.

as for TAA he won premier league, champions league, european super cup and world club cup at the age of 21 or before, it seems you dont knwo a lot, but like to post a lot.......youre the same guy that says i cause all the arguments, but you have also caused plenty during my 4mth hiatus, so that comment is out the window now.

salah has won a lot more than you think.

Um. When did I say you cause all the arguments? And why on earth would I care that you weren't posting for 4 months?

I like football, I like chatting about football, and this thread is usually pretty fun.

What does it matter when those players won trophies? They won them.

Chislenko

Veteran
Jowwy, don't take it personally mate, but I know you will, but this thread has been good to read without the constant hijacking to talk all things Liverpool.

Yes, you support them, the majority of us don't.

If you want to why don't you start a Liverpool FC thread then the rest of us won't have to wade through page after page of bickering which without fail it always descends into.

jowwy

Um. When did I say you cause all the arguments? And why on earth would I care that you weren't posting for 4 months?

I like football, I like chatting about football, and this thread is usually pretty fun.

What does it matter when those players won trophies? They won them.

cause you stated winning things highers your profile and gets you better wages....none of those players have won more than salah, yet you state he hasnt won enough to earn bigger wages

Sancho has won nothing - earns 350k
Grealish - 1 premier league 300k
Halaand - won nothing 400k a week
Rashford - ueropa league, fa cup, league cup - 250k a week
bruno fernandes - zero trophie at utd - 240k a week

jowwy

Jowwy, don't take it personally mate, but I know you will, but this thread has been good to read without the constant hijacking to talk all things Liverpool.

Yes, you support them, the majority of us don't.

If you want to why don't you start a Liverpool FC thread then the rest of us won't have to wade through page after page of bickering which without fail it always descends into.

so i cant answer posters who are talking about liverpool and salah, cause you dont like it.........also i aint the one talking all things liverpool if you read back through the thread. other than today, the last time i posted on this thread was in february

and didnt you leave the forum recently??

AndyRM

XOXO
cause you stated winning things highers your profile and gets you better wages....none of those players have won more than salah, yet you state he hasnt won enough to earn bigger wages

Sancho has won nothing - earns 350k
Grealish - 1 premier league 300k
Halaand - won nothing 400k a week
Rashford - ueropa league, fa cup, league cup - 250k a week
bruno fernandes - zero trophie at utd - 240k a week

F*ck it, I honestly can't be bothered. It's just tedious, as @Chislenko points out.

Salah is a great player, has won some stuff, but could probably have won more in his career to date. That's all.

jowwy

Yeah, but can he do it on a wet Tuesday night in February at Scunthorpe?

does he have to lol

anyway the locals are getting upset, cause its only their thread an no one else can post on it. i now remember why i stopped posting......

AndyRM

XOXO
does he have to lol

anyway the locals are getting upset, cause its only their thread an no one else can post on it. i now remember why i stopped posting......

Nobody is getting upset, that I can see; you're the one who seems to be constantly on the defensive about Liverpool.

Post what you like.

AndyRM

XOXO
Andy Goram - Absolute legend as a goalie and a decent enough cricketer to play for Scotland too. RIP

To be fair, I reckon I could get a game for Scotland. We are pretty rubbish.

We had a good player back in the day, Gavin Hamilton. But he f*cked his career by switching allegiances to play one Test for England. It did not go well.

Top Bottom