The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Think so, but Erik ten Hag is a very canny person.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
there may well be a committee, i dont know...but it does seem when people post about liverpool they get slated by certain members. even the ones that say they never cause arguments ( a joke in itself)

It was the 6 posts a week about winning quadruples and some weird achievements about not quite doing as well as Celtic , but on a par with Middlesbrough, by another member (not you) that caused the formation of the committee.

Inevitably ManU will have priced Brentford out of a deal. Although guess you could argue loyalty goes both ways. Brentford could have given him a longer deal than just to end of last season when they signed him, if they were confident he was going to be back to his best.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Ex-Liverpool player ( hope its ok with all to put that) is on his way to stamford bridge..........city seem to be letting a few go to balance the books for a change

jowwy

Me neither. Suspect he'll be sorely missed tbh.

you do seem to be losing some key members of the team from the last few seasons.......

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
you do seem to be losing some key members of the team from the last few seasons.......

You think? Good to see team refreshed from my pov. I'll get worried if Bernie goes, otherwise everything is looking very positive right now. Of course, we'll see how that view survives first contact with the enemy.

jowwy

You think? Good to see team refreshed from my pov. I'll get worried if Bernie goes, otherwise everything is looking very positive right now. Of course, we'll see how that view survives first contact with the enemy.

as in bernado silva??.......do you think halaand will replace the 40 goals of sterling and jesus....or will the 31yr old legs of de bruyne start to wane, after so many injuries over the past few seasons??

roubaixtuesday

as in bernado silva??.......do you think halaand will replace the 40 goals of sterling and jesus....or will the 31yr old legs of de bruyne start to wane, after so many injuries over the past few seasons??

I think we have a team better set up to score goals than last season as it stands; though I did rate both Sterling and Jesus they were both more creators than scorers.

De Bruyne I would not swap for any player in the world.

roubaixtuesday

City tickets went on sale to members today (I'm not a season ticket holder). Looking forward to the Derby now, also both lots of scousers including blue on NYE, and our last home match of the season vs Chelsea could be very interesting indeed!

jowwy

I think we have a team better set up to score goals than last season as it stands; though I did rate both Sterling and Jesus they were both more creators than scorers.

De Bruyne I would not swap for any player in the world.

not even Mo Salah?? i think you would

isnt sterling the second highest goal scorer in man city's premier league history???

Last edited:
Top Bottom