The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
:bravo::wahhey::hyper:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
"Feck! They've only gone and won it"!!!!

1659294173165.png

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A great game to watch. After the second goal I had to keep turning over to the GP, I just found the tension too much.

I watched most of it on my phone while walking round the cemetery.:rolleyes: I got home then put my laptop on to watch the closing minutes. I thought Germany would snatch a last seconds equaliser, then we'd lose on a dreaded penalty shoot-out. Thankfully that didn't happen!:okay:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Brilliant match. The skill, movement, power, has come on 200% in the last few years. Hopefully this has launched the women's game to the same level as the men's. Well done England

The quarter final win against Spain was the watershed moment for Women's football in this country. Public interest was really starting to gather momentum by then, but had England gone out at that stage the whole thing would have gone flat and lifeless.

The club game will benefit hugely from this, and rightly so as it is just as entertaining as the men's game playing wise, but better in another way because of fewer stoppages.

Top Bottom