The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
OK, thanks, didn't realise that.

the same as nunez in the community shield game for liverpool v city.........remove shirt, instant booking

jowwy

Seems harsh in a friendly 🤷‍♀️

Still over excessive celebration, no what the game is. And lets be fair pep has been classing the community shield as a major trophy since he arrived in england. So why shouldnt the rest of us

i mean, he is the god of football.

Chislenko

Veteran
Must admit can't find it in me to watch women's footie.

However I do find all this "The women can do what the men can't" quite a lot of nonsense.

Men's football is full of top sides, women's football currently to me is like Rugby Union, where there are only a handful of competitive teams.

jowwy

However I do find all this "The women can do what the men can't" quite a lot of nonsense.

Men's football is full of top sides, women's football currently to me is like Rugby Union, where there are only a handful of competitive teams.

Careful you’ll get cancelled…..

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.

if you enjoy watching 20 odd men running around in shorts, that's fine , i would not judge you.:okay:

jowwy

if you enjoy watching 20 odd men running around in shorts, that's fine , i would not judge you.:okay:

Its 22….plus 10 subs, so thats 32.

and as for saying the women did, what the men cant do……stop comparing the men and womens games, they are on totally different levels.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
What's with this "bringing it home" nonsense? China's done far more for women's football. The English FA blocked women for 50 years - not just ignored, belittled or hindered but actively banned them, despite women playing in front of 50,000 crowds in the 1920s. This was a great victory for the English girls but the English FA should be deeply ashamed of how much they've opposed the women's game.

ETA - but for the English FA, the women's game might be on the same level now as the men's.

Top Bottom