The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Here's a one-guess quiz. Get it wrong, it tells you your percentage but you don't get another go! It's self explanatory but you get to scrutinise your football knowledge and estimate which is the LEAST guessed English Champions. Have a crack and let's know your result.

View: https://www.sporcle.com/games/PenguinsMeercats/obscure-knowledge-eng-foot-champs

1663145611809.png

Piece of piss
I'm not sure copy and pasting the answers is a good idea, it rather spoils it for everyone else :sad:

i deleted it.......

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Well it was a toss up between two. I went the right way and got it. My other answer was the second least likely.

There's a nice additional question which could be asked and is really the reason I knew the answer.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Did you know ....

Tony Blair & Graeme Souness were born in Edinburgh on the same day (6/5/53).

Their immediate successors as Labour leader and Liverpool captain (Gordon Brown & Phil Neal) were also born on the same day (20/2/51).

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
West Ham are struggling.
I'm already looking to see if there are three teams worse than us.
Early doors at the moment but it's not looking good.

Depressing, isn't it?

One of the papers ran a piece a few years ago listing every club's bogey team along with the team they have had most success against. And guess who our nemesis is? Yup, that's right. (Leicester being our preferred opposition)

Top Bottom