The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
When the next Nations League comes around the only home nation at the top table will be Scotland.

And??? whats that got to do with scottish league being shoot, as proved with how they played in the champions league this season.

And as many have said on here, they dont care one jot about the nations league, the only one that seems to is you….

AndyRM

XOXO
Is that because scottish football is rubbish, as this years results in the champions league would prove. Also why would the english media big up the scottish league, isnt that for the scottish to do. Is it no surprise to you that the english media do that to another countries football teams.

and a natural affinity to the US because you lived in california for a while, i mean come on. Which country have you lived in the longest???? England…….

No, it isn't. Outside the Old Firm, it's far more competitive and interesting than anything you'd know about.

The BBC, which is where I get most of my sporting entertainment, is meant to be a national broadcasting outlet. That includes Scotland. Their coverage of our game is shocking.

Living in England doesn't mean I'm English. I've no qualms about my hope that the US win.

Chislenko

Veteran
And??? whats that got to do with scottish league being shoot, as proved with how they played in the champions league this season.

And as many have said on here, they dont care one jot about the nations league, the only one that seems to is you….

I am talking about Scottish football, not Scottish league football as international football has been the main thrust of this thread for the last few pages due to there being a World Cup going on which is made up of national teams not League clubs.

However, feel free to veer off if you wish.

jowwy

No, it isn't. Outside the Old Firm, it's far more competitive and interesting than anything you'd know about.

The BBC, which is where I get most of my sporting entertainment, is meant to be a national broadcasting outlet. That includes Scotland. Their coverage of our game is shocking.

Living in England doesn't mean I'm English. I've no qualms about my hope that the US win.

Yet again, stating you know more than anyone else. Stop trying to say you know more than anyone else, because believe me, you dont…….

A pre-match beverage on the go! Don't worry, it's brewed in Scotland, not that gassy American rubbish :laugh:
It's coming home!
20221125_182241.jpg

20221125_182309.jpg

jowwy

I am talking about Scottish football, not Scottish league football as international football has been the main thrust of this thread for the last few pages due to there being a World Cup going on which is made up of national teams not League clubs.

However, feel free to veer off if you wish.

Sorry chislenko, but you replied to my post to which i was talking about scottish premier league clubs in the champions league. It was you that veered off with some nonesense about the nations league, that no one cares about….

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Living in England doesn't mean I'm English

What nationality would you identify with, out of interest?

Top Bottom