The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Newcastle are destroying Southampton (although they have just scored).

Can't see a way back for Forest tomorrow, so looking like a bit of a grudge match final is on the cards.

Slick

Guru
I was wrong about this. We've signed Luke Chambers on loan from Liverpool.

Big step up for the lad!

Hopefully he can make it stick, too many have thought it was the soft option only to get a rude awakening. Good luck to the boy.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
IMG-20230131-WA0016.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Last edited:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Think he maybe retired after the WC?

Good looking bloke though ;)

Still on the books at Nice apparently.
I wouldnt have been happy if we'd signed him.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Bad night for the Chelsea haters - especially the ones who gloated when HMG pushed us close to bankruptcy. ^_^

Huge winter transfer period spend - in part makes up for the enforced loss of participating fully in the summer window.

Football & money gets madder & madder.

Hope Potter can make this lot gel.

Shame we may have stuffed up the Ziyech exit but glad Jorghino has gone at last.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Bad night for the Chelsea haters - especially the ones who gloated when HMG pushed us close to bankruptcy. ^_^

Huge winter transfer period spend - in part makes up for the enforced loss of participating fully in the summer window.

Shame we may have stuffed up the Ziyech exit but glad Jorghino has gone at last.

They not confirmed Enzo yet - which 3 of the 7 signings is potter going to add to his CL squad.....going to be some unhappy players

Last edited:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
They not confirmed Enzo yet

Hope we haven't cocked up his paperwork too!

Although Portugese News saying he is on 10.20am flight to London.

In other News.

Potentially very good signing for MUFC too.

Dyche must feel a bit let down but the summer window is not too far away.

Not sure what happened with 'I want out of here' Caicedo - bit of stick coming his way on the training ground.

PSG appealing Ziyech transfer, not sure what grounds are.

T4tomo

Legendary Member

What have they signed 7? players, only 3 of which can be added to the Champs league squad, and very unlikely to make Champs league for next season. they also appear to have been so keen to shell out cash they've signed a rugby union centre? :okay:

Good luck Potter, as the pressure is really on him, working out what the heck is best team is with that lot, getting them to gel keeping everyone happy

Dyche must feel a bit let down
More like completely stitched up. Sell one of their better players / prospects and sign absolutely no-one.

Top Bottom