The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
What a comeback! Wednesday win on penalties!! :okay:

very pleased for them, after amassing 98 points, they didnt deserved to get mugged off in the playoff semi.

still the final to go though

postman

Legendary Member
Well thank you Arsenal thank you very much.Mind you we can still stay up if we WIN the final two matches.But after only seven wins i cant see us putting two wins together.

Alex321

Veteran
Well thank you Arsenal thank you very much.Mind you we can still stay up if we WIN the final two matches.But after only seven wins i cant see us putting two wins together.

You don't necessarily need two wins.

If you win tomorrow, you will be ahead of Everton. So will Leicester if they win on Monday.

And then if Everton and Leicester both lose their final match, Leeds would stay up even if they lose their last match.

Two wins guarantees you stay up, but one might be enough.

gbb

Legendary Member
Be interesting to see the Forest Arsenal match, did Arsenal bomb, they certainly had far higher possession on the stats, did Forest play a blinder ? Or did they just 'shut up shop' having gone ahead ?
As a Forest follower, that was a result many never saw coming.

I was at the game yesterday and you looked good for the first twenty minutes with Bamford especially looking threatening but once we scored and Bamford going off with an injury their only looked one winner.
You'll need to beat Tottenham and hope the other results go for you but it doesn't look good.

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
It's a big game for us Villans on Sunday, we play Brighton, if we beat them we play in Europa Conference League. OK not the Champions League but who cares, considering how dire we were under Gerrard, Emery has worked miracles, it's basically the same squad managed by Slippy G apart from the left back Moreno. It's going to be a tough challenge, Brighton are on fire and fully deserve European football, but if anyone can pull it off it's Emery.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
It's a big game for us Villans on Sunday, we play Brighton, if we beat them we play in Europa Conference League. OK not the Champions League but who cares,
There are hundreds of clubs in Europe and only three trophies up for grabs. To get to the final of the conference is an achievement to be proud of, despite what the fans of the very few mega rich clubs like to tell you.

*Signed*
Happy Hammer ^_^^_^^_^

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
There are hundreds of clubs in Europe and only three trophies up for grabs. To get to the final of the conference is an achievement to be proud of, despite what the fans of the very few mega rich clubs like to tell you.

*Signed*
Happy Hammer ^_^^_^^_^

Yes indeed.

As a city fan enjoying the celebrations at the Etihad yesterday, I can assure you that many are pinching themselves in disbelief at the football we currently witness, and very much aware that it will not last forever. I expect like our neighbours in Salford currently, one day not too distant we'll be very glad of a chance at Europa success. Or indeed like Forest, ecstatic to avoid the drop.

But what a team we have now. Incroyable!!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Yes indeed.

As a city fan enjoying the celebrations at the Etihad yesterday, I can assure you that many are pinching themselves in disbelief at the football we currently witness, and very much aware that it will not last forever. I expect like our neighbours in Salford currently, one day not too distant we'll be very glad of a chance at Europa success. Or indeed like Forest, ecstatic to avoid the drop.

But what a team we have now. Incroyable!!

Probably the best club side in the world at the moment.

Top Bottom