The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GuyBoden

Guru
Thought England were unlucky. Spain got into the refs head a bit towards the end.

If you watched the game, Spain dominated in the first half, England took off their striker in the second half to gain control of the midfield, but without a striker England were unlikely to score.

Well done England, getting to the final was a great achievement. :okay:

AndyRM

XOXO
If you watched the game, Spain dominated in the first half, England took off their striker in the second half to gain control of the midfield, but without a striker England were unlikely to score.

Well done England, getting to the final was a great achievement. :okay:

I was surprised about them taking their striker off. Enjoyed the game as a neutral overall, but the Spanish sh*thousery towards the end did get very tedious.

srj10

Guru
I was surprised about them taking their striker off. Enjoyed the game as a neutral overall, but the Spanish sh*thousery towards the end did get very tedious.

As opposed to the English sh*thousery in last year's euro final were they spent the last 10 mins of the game at the corner flag! What goes around comes around.

srj10

Guru
More money in the game = more pressure to win.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
The English players were noticeably fitter, faster and stronger but the Spanish were better at football.

Same as the men's team really who do well at overpowering weaker teams (using similar tactics to the women - ball over the top into the channels for cutbacks) but get beaten in tournaments when they come across more technically skilled opponents.

Mike_P

Guru
Nothing wrong in running the ball towards the corner flag to run the clock down, it's still in play. Faining an injury should be a case of stopping the clock so not running it down.

Top Bottom