The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Oh wow while i was Ikearing in Sorbi Bridge Leeds United turned Ipswich Town over.My oh my.Highlights on YouTube they looked very good.I think this Farke chap took on the job without being told of the players problems,so many have gone and others still not sure if they want to stay.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Accy Stanley had a good away win yesterday, which takes them/us up to 3rd spot. Albeit early days. :okay:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...league-two/12948379/salford-city-1-2-accringt

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
Is there anything to suggest it was actually anything to do with Burnley supporters? It may well have been, and I'm not condoning such an act of potentially lethal stupidity, but it does seem like idle speculation at this point.

AndyRM

XOXO
He came in at the back end of last season to replace another failed coach. Tactics, game plans and points went out the window. Getting fired was beyond doubt. Home against Feyenoord next weekend, away banker.

Fair enough, I don't know a great deal about the Eredivisie, but 7th in a league of 18 seems like a pretty decent effort? Hell, I'd take Killie finishing 7th in our league of 12!

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Went to see Norwich play at Bristol City last night in the Carabao Cup.

Norwich winning 1-0 thanks to an early second half goal from Placheta.

On the balance of play Norwich deserved the win and continue their good start to the season.

COYY... ⚽🔰👍

IMG_20230829_214226.jpg

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Hibs did the same, although they have been getting spanked in every game.

I don't think anyone foresaw them getting passed Villa in Europe, but the 5-0 drubbing at home must have been a sore one to take.

Painful !! However having been to a few of their games of late. It was no surprise , the team/players seem way of the pace and not hungry/ motivated . Not all but quite a few . You need to be working hard tracking back . Score lines in Europe at start , flattered to deceive !

Slick

Guru
Painful !! However having been to a few of their games of late. It was no surprise , the team/players seem way of the pace and not hungry/ motivated . Not all but quite a few . You need to be working hard tracking back . Score lines in Europe at start , flattered to deceive !

I thought that away defeat to the part timers was probably the worst defeat, as every other was always a possibility but just not back to back like that.

As for the Europa League, I do think its unfair that anyone is expected to negotiate a team with a budget like Villa for a space in a relatively low income competition, but that's where we are.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
As for the Europa League, I do think its unfair that anyone is expected to negotiate a team with a budget like Villa for a space in a relatively low income competition, but that's where we are.
Wish you them well, they are out to win it this season for sure. We will never be able to compete in money terms but we can at least try on the park ? Hibs team have looked unfit to me !

Top Bottom