The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
i thought it was March when the klopps went back.

No no....do you know nothing.
That is CLOCKS....the things that go tic toc. This is Klopp, the greatest ever manager since Shankly.

postman

Legendary Member
Methinks Bob Paisley fans might have sumfink to say about that.6 Championships 3 European cups League cups and another top Cup.14 in all Seven for Jurgen.Mind you Liverpool are my second team.

I can't see Lucas Paquetas dream move to Man City going ahead now he has been charged by the FA for allegedly getting booked deliberately"for the improper purpose of affecting the betting market"
I might be a Hammers supporter but if he is found guilty then the FA should throw the book at him and ban him for a very long time.

Dave7

Legendary Member
FA cup final.
As an LFC supporter I have mixed feelings.
If Utd lose they are out of Europe next season.
I hope it it is a tight game and not a walkover for City.
Either way I think Ten Hag will be history.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
FA cup final.
As an LFC supporter I have mixed feelings.
If Utd lose they are out of Europe next season.
I hope it it is a tight game and not a walkover for City.
Either way I think Ten Hag will be history.

I have to support City today as the win will shift us from the Europa Conference League to the Europa League. :smile:

Slick

Guru

AndyRM

XOXO
Yesterday my daughter (8) was telling us about her favourite footballer.

A Newcastle player by the name of Star Signing.

I listed off some of their more expensive purchases thinking she'd misheard the name.

Nope. She meant this guy...

IMG-20240526-WA0000.jpg

Man U were worth the win I thought. Too many of City's players weren't quite at it, and because of the way they play when that happens the system falls apart.

The first goal was hilarious.
United looked solid in defence and were catching City out with their quick counter attacks.
City came more to life when doku came on in the second half but i found their tip tap football and slow build up in the first half boring(imo)

Top Bottom