The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
I have, trying to get the SFA (or our board, previously) to do or change anything is an exercise in futility.

LiamW

Well at that's something we can agree on. Reagan and Doncaster are totally clueless and unfit for office, but it goes deeper than that as well.

The SFA has always been a jobs for the boys club, that will never change unfortunately.

J1888

Über Member
Yeah, you really showed a lot of interest in O'Donnell when you binned him in 2011... Partick did more to develop him.

Likewise Thomas - Motherwell did more for him.

And this is the point. You have the resources to hoover guys up and can cherry pick the very best, leaving scraps for the rest of us. Is it any wonder our league and national side are a joke?

You may call it moaning, the rest of us call it venting our (totally justified) frustrations. To be fair, going back to split gate receipts would go a long way to improving the game in Scotland.

Interesting article on the Record's website (I know, unlikely as it sounds) which draws out that one team dominating a league, a bad national team does not make.

Slick

Guru
Better hope that County don't wipe that smile off your face :becool:
I hope not, but might fast forward what seems to be an ever clearer conclusion to my teams current predicament.

The smile was actually for a very different reason. Despite my dislike for your team, I happen to think anything that brings 3 big European teams to Glasgow can only be deemed to be a good thing.

Top Bottom