The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
I`m quite happy with it and like you say, he`s better than some mentioned.
Seemed to do a decent job at Southampton got them in the top 10 but got the sack after a dreadful at the end of the season

AndyRM

XOXO
Wonder if he'll accept all responsibility and then blame the players tomorrow?

Still, Pedro is the gift that keeps giving, he MUST stay

I find it hard to pick between Pedro and Brendan for comedy gold.

AndyRM

XOXO
Brendan is good for a quote, but Pedro is a complete tosser and also a crap manager. Rodgers is neither of those things, he's just a bit...odd

You've not seen Being Liverpool then?

As for his managerial credentials... A Championship runners up medal with Swansea, £300m for f*ck all with Liverpool and winning everything with a budget higher than everyone else combined in Scotland.

Amazing.

J1888

Über Member

As for his managerial credentials... A Championship runners up medal with Swansea, £300m for f*ck all with Liverpool and winning everything with a budget higher than everyone else combined in Scotland.

Amazing.

So, you think Rodgers is a crap manager then? :laugh:

He did a fantastic job at Swansea, got Liverpool to second in the league and has done a fantastic job at Celtic. Sure, he makes mistakes, he made them at Liverpool, he makes them at Celtic. But if you think he's not a good manager then you're off your nut.

LiamW

I find it hard to pick between Pedro and Brendan for comedy gold.

Really? You can't even compare the 2 imho, Pedro is a walking contradiction

Amazing.
Feel the hatred :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Love it.

J1888

Über Member
Hatred? Hardly. I just don't understand why he's lauded as a great manager when his credentials don't stack up.

Who's lauding him as a 'great' manager? You'll note that I simply said that Pedro was crap, you chose to compare Rodgers with that, and you're bang wrong.

'Great' managers are Ferguson, Busby, Stein, Michels etc

Top Bottom