The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
For those who have Virgin TV, the Champions League final is available free on channel 100 (from 18:00), even if you don't subscribe to BT-Sport

Dayvo

just passin' through
Being a Spurs fan, I don't really care as they have had good victories over both teams at Wembley this season.

Shame, Salah's leaving the pitch with a collar bone injury.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I hope Real Madrid win, supported Real Madrid from when I was a kid reading about such players as Santillana, Emilio Butragueno, Hugo Sanchez, Alfredo Di Stefano, Ferenc Puskas...
Yeah but i "supported" Man Utd as a kid, but i grew out of it.:whistle: :smile:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just sussed. There i was today taking my dog for a walk while wearing a 10 year old Olympic Marseille track top,when a bloke said "Nice top mate" to me. What,a 10 year old Marseille shirt,i thought. Why would he think it's nice? Having seen the Madrid shirts worn tonight,they're 90% like my white and sky blue track top. He must've been a ManUtd fan or summat,thinking i was one too.:ohmy:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I've just sussed. There i was today taking my dog for a walk while wearing a 10 year old Olympic Marseille track top,when a bloke said "Nice top mate" to me. What,a 10 year old Marseille shirt,i thought. Why would he think it's nice? Having seen the Madrid shirts worn tonight,they're 90% like my white and sky blue track top. He must've been a ManUtd fan or summat,thinking i was one too.:ohmy:
He wasn't referring to your track top, but your mullet.

postman

Legendary Member
33663730_2068339153414882_8158848505457147904_n.jpg
So they played Des O'Connor's Careless hands at the end,and they said what,Gary Sprake was a bad goalie.

Top Bottom