The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Both Liverpool and Celtic were obviously going to win their respective leagues but some sad fans will never accept it as a legitimate win.

That's not true, I accept Celtic's title as a definite legitimate one, but Liverpool's as a sort of devalued, wishy washy, not genuine thing. Football fans eh?^_^

Last edited:

pjd57

Veteran
I don't see the point in behind closed doors games.

For me football isn't a TV show.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I’m pretty sure if Man Utd were top of the league by 25pts....they would be singing 21 from the rooftops, like they do about number 20 at every single game they play.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I’m pretty sure if Man Utd were top of the league by 25pts....they would be singing 21 from the rooftops, like they do about number 20 at every single game they play.
Of course they would, and Liverpool fans would be poo pooing it, because football fans are like that.

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
Does anyone know if refunds will be given for season ticket holders remaining home games that will be played behind closed doors. As a long suffering Aston Villa season ticket holder I thing a full refund would be in order :banghead:

MarkF

Guru
Does anyone know if refunds will be given for season ticket holders remaining home games that will be played behind closed doors. As a long suffering Aston Villa season ticket holder I thing a full refund would be in order :banghead:

Why Right now you are in the PL and have have had the best of your ST.:okay:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Surely when the Football League was formed in 1888 they made a rule that if ever the league had to end prematurely, due to war etc it would be decided in a certain way.Even then,if such rules were there,clubs lawyers would argue those rules were made for those days,not for the 21st century. Why didn't the Premier League when formed in 1992, say how it would be if such things like this virus were to happen?

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
Why Right now you are in the PL and have have had the best of your ST.:okay:

Not for much longer, going on the last performance against Leicester, they were abysmal. I will renew my season ticket when the club and other authorities consider it safe to attend matches again. Holte Enders are a special breed of masochist ^_^

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
As we are both non premier fans, me lapsed, I will give you some clues and let you work it out, may pass a few minutes.

I saw a former Wales and Liverpool centre forward score his first ever league goal in a 2-2 draw at Gillingham.

You should get it from that, if not I'll come back with another clue.

Without looking it up,but having spent an hour pondering over it,I'm going for Ian Rush scoring for Chester City. If i'm right then the answer is Liverpool. I kept thinking 'Liverpool v Gillingham in a league game,how can that be so'?! I am correct aren't i?:scratch:

Top Bottom