The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
The FA are going to ban fans and close the ground for United's next game as punishment.Wait a minute,er.:rolleyes:^_^:angel:

Stephenite

Membå
As a totally neutral observer of today's events at Old Trafford, I think a twelve point deduction against the home team would be justified.
Funnily enough that’s what my Man City supporting brother says.

Joking aside. The amount of money in the game these days attracts the wrong sort. It’s ruining it for everyone.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Not nice to see the plod acting like they used to do in the 'hooligan days' of the 1970's/80's. From my recollection,in those days the plod were as much hooligans as the fans.
1620043086308.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9536901/Cop-punches-Man-Utd-fan-FOUR-times-camera.html

Last edited:

Tribansman

Veteran
Why on earth are clubs still willing to appoint yesterday's man / busted flush / serial sower of discord Mourinho?

I guess his brand of football is probably most suited to Serie A but he's not someone is want at my club. He may still achieve minor, very short term success but it'll end in tears, millions of pounds in the red, and at the cost of several promising careers.

Why on earth are clubs still willing to appoint yesterday's man / busted flush / serial sower of discord Mourinho?

I guess his brand of football is probably most suited to Serie A but he's not someone is want at my club. He may still achieve minor, very short term success but it'll end in tears, millions of pounds in the red, and at the cost of several promising careers.
He likely got more dosh after the Man U 6-2 ^_^

Tribansman

Veteran
Not nice to see the plod acting like they used to do in the 'hooligan days' of the 1970's/80's. From my recollection,in those days the plod were as much hooligans as the fans.
View attachment 587032
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9536901/Cop-punches-Man-Utd-fan-FOUR-times-camera.html
Grim.

As is this if the claims of the vile brutality against Dalian Atkinson are true and they weren't acting in self defence (and even if they were, it sounds grimly excessive at best)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-56979521

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Grim.

As is this if the claims of the vile brutality against Dalian Atkinson are true and they weren't acting in self defence (and even if they were, it sounds grimly excessive at best)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-56979521
As far as i know,only the DM has covered the incident i posted about. We keep hearing about the copper who suffered a broken eye socket and rightly so,but to cover up such an incident as cops dragging someone down a side road and laying into him,which as we know was videoed by a member of the public,just isn't right.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Another kind of hat trick; yellow cards for starter, his sub and his sub's sub.
Charlton left back Ben Purrington gets yellow card after 17 minutes.
Purrington replaced at half time by Chuks Aneke, precautionary measure?
Smart sub; Aneke gets Charlton's third goal after 66 minutes.
Chuks Aneke gets yellow card after 83 minutes, lives dangerously by conceding another free kick.
Aneke replaced by Darren Pratley after 91 minutes.
Pratley gets yellow card after 92 minutes.
Charlton Athletic v Lincoln City - BBC Sport

Despite their poor run of form, Imps still in play-offs. Not sure they're Championship standard, though they led League 1 for much of the season.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Yes PSG pretended they were pushed over, and cried and rolled about for much of the 90 minutes. Thankfully the dark arts didn't prosper tonight.
The best team won by their perfect game management, taking their chances, and defending well. Dias is a colossus. He got two piledrivers in the face and sucked it up... Neymar felt someone touch his shorts and rolled in agony. I'm glad football won.

Top Bottom