The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Played Chelsea, can they do it?
Could, might, maybe a good game.
My opinion is......City will be too good for Chelsea.

Tribansman

Veteran
Agree. They'll have learnt from the FA Cup semi too. Don't really like either club much so not fussed, spose I just about prefer City.

yello

Tuchel's turned them around, credit to him. Is it just him or might it be fair to say that Lampard didn't really have a clue? All the gear but no idea sort of thing.

I'll watch the final as a neutral. I prefer Chelsea's style of play but ManCity can take my breath away sometimes with how they can just seemingly turn it on.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Arsenal were the width of the post away from making it 4 out of 4 for English teams in European finals.
Has that ever been done?

Dave7

Legendary Member
So Man City and Chelsea have to play the final in Turkey during a pandemic.
Now is the perfect time for UEFA to make a sensible swift change and move the final to any UK stadium. There are at least 10 possible options who could host the game easily.
That is a seriously good idea.
But.....
Can we really expect UEFA to make a sensible decision ?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
UK Government add Turkey to the Red list for countries. I wonder how this may affect the CL final?
Apparently the government are in talks to get the game moved. It does appear to be a no brainer.
I presume the teams won’t need to do the 14 day quarantine when they come home? But why should they be a special case?

Slick

Guru
Apparently the government are in talks to get the game moved. It does appear to be a no brainer.
I presume the teams won’t need to do the 14 day quarantine when they come home? But why should they be a special case?
They have been a special case all season because of the additional control measures they were supposed to have in place including testing 3 times a week. How else could they have competed in Europe this year?

Top Bottom