The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
new one or old one??
The new one. I like the detail in the neck / arm trim, and think it looks more stylish.

postman

Legendary Member
Football is back,well I never thought I would say ,I don't even know who is top of the league.I just don't care.I want Bielsa and Leeeds to do well only if it's to shut the dirty Leeds tag down.BBC,Sky,BT Sport and all the rest have gone woke pc brigade,so I don't watch anything,if I want to see any goals I go to YouTube.I can't stand the new pundits any of them.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Football is back,well I never thought I would say ,I don't even know who is top of the league.I just don't care.I want Bielsa and Leeeds to do well only if it's to shut the dirty Leeds tag down.BBC,Sky,BT Sport and all the rest have gone woke pc brigade,so I don't watch anything,if I want to see any goals I go to YouTube.I can't stand the new pundits any of them.
What you mean they have gone woke pc brigade?..

jowwy

The chanting of “ always the victims” by leeds fans when elliot was being stretchered off isnt going to help remove that “ dirty leeds” tag

Dave7

Legendary Member
That tackle and Elliotts injury.
Never nice to see players get bad injuries but I did feel sorry for him as, aged 18 he was bedding in very well.
Re the actual tackle.
Yep......no question, it was a poor tackle but (AS A LIVERPOOL FAN).....I doubt it would have been a red if it hadn't been for the resultant injury.
Remember......I have been known to be wrong before ^_^

jowwy

That tackle and Elliotts injury.
Never nice to see players get bad injuries but I did feel sorry for him as, aged 18 he was bedding in very well.
Re the actual tackle.
Yep......no question, it was a poor tackle but (AS A LIVERPOOL FAN).....I doubt it would have been a red if it hadn't been for the resultant injury.
Remember......I have been known to be wrong before ^_^
i think the rules around tackling are strange.....for me it wasnt a bad tackle, but the rules state a red card if you endanger the player, so i think it was the result of the tackle that got him the red card i.e dislocating his ankle and not the actual tackle itself

if that makes sense

Dave7

Legendary Member
i think the rules around tackling are strange.....for me it wasnt a bad tackle, but the rules state a red card if you endanger the player, so i think it was the result of the tackle that got him the red card i.e dislocating his ankle and not the actual tackle itself

if that makes sense
I think that is what I was saying.....or trying to

Dave7

Legendary Member
@jowwy
Thinking again about that tackle (I do think sometimes).
Burnley hacked Harvey down a few times.
If the ref had immediately given out yellows (even reds) perhaps Chelsea and Leeds would not have targeted him as they did, leeds in particular.
Sadly the young man misses his first chance of Champions league football.

jowwy

@jowwy
Thinking again about that tackle (I do think sometimes).
Burnley hacked Harvey down a few times.
If the ref had immediately given out yellows (even reds) perhaps Chelsea and Leeds would not have targeted him as they did, leeds in particular.
Sadly the young man misses his first chance of Champions league football.
i agree and look at some of the challenges from burnley players last night in the everton game......yes football is a contact sport, but we dont want to go back to the days of chopper harris, souness, mcmahon and vinny jones in the middle of the park

Top Bottom