The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru

Dave7

Legendary Member
Watford were very poor but imo all 5 of Liverpool's goals were superb.
The pundits were (rightfully) raving about Salah's goal but his pass to Mane was special.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
So united played ronaldo today and they still lost…….i wonder if that will be all over the news like it was when they lost and he was benched

carpiste

Guru
So united played ronaldo today and they still lost…….i wonder if that will be all over the news like it was when they lost and he was benched
And Lord Rashford was back and scored! Surely the ref was bent! Surely Utd should have had 4 penalties! surely Ollie is close to the end ;)

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
Villa done a Villa today and threw away a two goal lead with ten minutes to go. I didn't go to the game as I hurt my back and pleased I didn't. Smith made poor substitute decisions which contributed to the loss, but hats off to Wolves they never gave up and got the winner in injury time.

The pressure is starting to grow on Smith, a hundred million from the sale of Grealish, and we are pretty average at present. No improvement by Christmas, and I can see him getting the push.

Dave7

Legendary Member
You are being too harsh......he is only on half a mill per week.
Iistened to the game and Maguire seemed to have a stinker.

carpiste

Guru
Just watched the Brentford V Chelsea game. OMG how Brentford didn`t win is beyond me. They were fantastic in both halves apart from the Chelsea goal on the break. Second half Chelsea were saved by Mendy who did a couple of Worldy saves.
The good thing is they went top above Liverpool ;)

Dave7

Legendary Member
Just watched the Brentford V Chelsea game. OMG how Brentford didn`t win is beyond me. They were fantastic in both halves apart from the Chelsea goal on the break. Second half Chelsea were saved by Mendy who did a couple of Worldy saves.
The good thing is they went top above Liverpool ;)
Until your last sentence I was agreeing with you. They deserved a draw at the very least.

AndyRM

XOXO
Newcastle's first game post-takeover hasn't gone well. I'm surprised that Steve Bruce is still in a job, he seems a nice enough guy but if they hold on to him they'll be the richest club in the Championship at this rate.

Speaking of which, that's where Killie are in Scotland, and we contrived to concede with the last kick of the game against bottom of the league Dunfermline for a 2 - 2 draw. The football we are playing is painful to watch at times, completely bypassing the midfield to just boot the ball up the park. I was cautiously optimistic about our chances of automatic promotion, but those are fading quite rapidly.

carpiste

Guru
I`m pretty sure the new Newcastle owners aren`t going to rush things. They need to get to safety this year so I suspect a new manager will be coming soon and probably 4 or 5 players with proven records. Not necessarily top players now, but players who will keep them up.
After that I can see a few better players coming in summer, along with big improvements to the ground, training facilities and of course lots of good stuff for the community.

Top Bottom