The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scaleyback

Veteran
Watching Chelski v Man Utd.
Is Bruno Fernández the biggest 'cry baby' in the Premier league ?

Last edited by a moderator:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Poor game at stamford bridge in the 1st half……..

peter kay was screaming have it, with that fernandes clearance

Last edited:

jowwy

Ronaldo goes straight down the tunnel…..no hand shaking of the opponent or clapping for the travelling fans. Hes a petullant child

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
That Premier League 'winter' yellow ball is crap! To me it's difficult to see under the floodlights and watching the Leicester v Watford game highlights, almost impossible to see in snow!! Years ago, they used orange/tan balls in the snow and mostly white balls all year round when it hadn't snowed. They tried a yellow and brown 'winter' ball in Leagues 1 and 2 about 12 years ago. Many fans complained (including me) that they couldn't see the ball under floodlights. The ball was binned after about a month.

Last edited:

jowwy

Look what this report says - its laughable

1638172891288.png

we've got our fighting spirit back, i mean what a joke. They get a lucky goal from a peter kay clearance ( john smiths adverts) and other than that got mullered for 89 minutes, with de gea yet again keeping them in the game. Just like the spurs game was a false dawn, i believe this one to be too.....

Unless they get a whole new midfield, fullbacks and a proper striker ( not another 37yr old has been ) they will be forever be a mid table cup team, as roy keane said in the skysports studio after the game.

Top Bottom