The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
What does it matter? He's known as an Everton legend, nobody cares that he played for Liverpool 3 times. In four years.

A player could have played for Liverpool 500 times, if he'd played once for Celtic/Rangers the Scottish media would forever call him a "former Old Firm star"

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
A player could have played for Liverpool 500 times, if he'd played once for Celtic/Rangers the Scottish media would forever call him a "former Old Firm star"

like when henrik larson went to united......they now call him an ex united player. But played only 7 games.....yet he played 221 for celtic

T4tomo

Legendary Member
like when henrik larson went to united......they now call him an ex united player. But played only 7 games.....yet he played 221 for celtic

I don't think "they" do, it might be a very small footnote, but Sweden, Helsingborgs, Feyenoord, Celtic and Barca will be more prominent in any reference.

jowwy

I don't think "they" do, it might be a very small footnote, but Sweden, Helsingborgs, Feyenoord, Celtic and Barca will be more prominent in any reference.

oh they do.......my united friends still call him an ex united player when we chat about and reference old players.

All supporters do the same with their teams and ex players, its natural to do so, cause they were players of those clubs

T4tomo

Legendary Member
OK so just your daft united mates then jowwy not media as referred to in...
1660738742523.png

jowwy

OK so just your daft united mates then jowwy not media as referred to in...
View attachment 657683

i never refered to the media.......joey shabadooo did and then Only the Scottish Media. But no not just my mates, it happens all over social media, skysports, BT sports, Amazon a lot during premier league games.

Maybe watch a few games and you will hear it happen regularly

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I don't know Paul. I never supported Wimbledon :okay:

Sorry, you did say you went to Plough Lane so I made the assumption.

Any one else see the speculative reporting linking Jim Ratcliffe and Ineos to buying Manchester United?

Given his involvement with Team Ineos, the All Blacks Blacks and Maclaren Formula 1, he seems to have a thing for former world beating teams who are on the slide;)

jowwy

Any one else see the speculative reporting linking Jim Ratcliffe and Ineos to buying Manchester United?

Given his involvement with Team Ineos, the All Blacks Blacks and Maclaren Formula 1, he seems to have a thing for former world beating teams who are on the slide;)

its probably the best time to buy them isn't it, when they are on their way down ( some would so they been going down for a long time)

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Well my boys got well and truly stuffed 3-0 last night. My lad went as he's working in London this week. He says Rovers were very poor and hardly got over the halfway line.

We've seen it before and just as well JDT has seen it early on.

jowwy

Well my boys got well and truly stuffed 3-0 last night. My lad went as he's working in London this week. He says Rovers were very poor and hardly got over the halfway line.

We've seen it before and just as well JDT has seen it early on.

And now you might lose diaz too……..with west ham and nice sniffing around

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Disgusting refereeing.

Havertz blatently pulled down, possession to Spurs and goal. No foul given.

Corner from Spurs and Cuccerea pulled to floor by Romeo by his hair. VAR checked - nothing given Spurs then score from retake.

Rarely do I get worked up by referee decisions but I am fuming.

The video ref has now admitted he made a mistake with the 2nd Tottenham goal.

Top Bottom