FNRttC The Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 27th August 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eurygnomes

Practice!

Damnit, someone got there ahead of me. But besides, you don't have to be p****d, you can just be gently tipsy...that's totally safer.

Er, I'm not riding back (surprise surprise) so am up for multisaving train tickets back to London (pref St Pancras, which means changing at Rochester...) if anyone else fancies staying for food, a few drinks and THEN departing at around 12ish?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Eric B
Tessa H
Olaf S
Katharina S
Susie F
Adrian C
Matt L
Stuart A
Andy H
Martin
Titus H
Amanda G
Dan B
Andy A
Martin F
Tim D
Nigel W
Tim D
Claudine C
Davy S
Adam B
Russ
and Ross
Clive P
Stuart G
John E
Steve D
Davy S
Luke C
Naomi B
Dave F
Mark F
Tim H
Paul S
Els V
Graham D
Clive B
Chris Br
Mark Cas

Damnit, someone got there ahead of me. But besides, you don't have to be p****d, you can just be gently tipsy...that's totally safer.

Er, I'm not riding back (surprise surprise) so am up for multisaving train tickets back to London (pref St Pancras, which means changing at Rochester...) if anyone else fancies staying for food, a few drinks and THEN departing at around 12ish?

I'm sure there'll be a few partaking of that!

However, it's time for me to get another plug in for the HS1!

Change at Faversham (or cycle there), and there's an empty HS1 waiting on the other platform, which then goes very slightly faster than the other trains (until they branch off after Rochester to Victoria), then it slowly speeds up to usual warp factor whoosh speed, direct to St Pancras. You then end up getting to St. Pancras at the same time as the other train arrives at Victoria. Which saves a hectic 25 minute ride across London.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
you also get to hear announcements referring to St. Pancras International, Stratford International, and Ebbsfleet International, all of which gives rise to snickering in the cheap seats.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Please don't take me seriously Martin! Post the pic and we'll tell you who 'ordered' it!

Look, Aperitif, I'm old and have a fading memory and am useless at remembering names, OK? No need to chuck it back in my face. I was suffering from hypoxia due to extreme altitude at the summit of Ditchling. The fizz had nothing to do with this mental confusion. It must have been plain to all that, even when brought back to sea level, three pints of lager still left me a very sick man and that I was lucky to survive.

Any chance of anybody giving me a contact e-mail for this guy?

20624b5.jpg

Best wishes......

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Eric B
Tessa H
Olaf S
Katharina S
Susie F
Adrian C
Matt L
Stuart A
Andy H
Martin
Titus H
Amanda G
Dan B
Andy A
Martin F
Tim D
Nigel W
Tim D
Claudine C
Davy S
Adam B
Russ
and Ross
Clive P
Stuart G
John E
Steve D
Davy S
Luke C
Naomi B
Dave F
Mark F
Tim H
Paul S
Els V
Graham D
Clive B
Geoffrey S

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Look, Aperitif, I'm old and have a fading memory and am useless at remembering names, OK? No need to chuck it back in my face. I was suffering from hypoxia due to extreme altitude at the summit of Ditchling. The fizz had nothing to do with this mental confusion. It must have been plain to all that, even when brought back to sea level, three pints of lager still left me a very sick man and that I was lucky to survive.

20624b5.jpg

Best wishes......
a new rider. I'm not sure which one... I can ask in my round-up e-mail, though

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
a new rider. I'm not sure which one... I can ask in my round-up e-mail, though
Thank you dellzeqq,

Spend no time on it. He just look a picture of my ugly mug with my camera, and I said I would send one of his, less ugly one. No big deal.

zimzum42

Legendary Member

20624b5.jpg

Best wishes......

andy@schleck.com

Christopher

Über Member
hi Dell
Could you add me as well please? I have registered with the FNRTTC website as you asked. This would be my first FNRTTC, if that makes a difference to my application.

Top Bottom