FNRttC The Fridays' Tour, 2018

Would you like a centre-based Tour in a town in France in July?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Or even than six months of accommodation in decent hotels, if we're being truly honest.
If that's what you want.... which we don't.

Fab Foodie

What, honesty?
Honesty. We’re happy to wake up here in perfect peace....

078171E7-CFED-4FF2-A31E-E0060DD7323D.jpeg
0A07496C-58C4-466D-8DAA-429A22D10CEE.jpeg

B052B7E2-D494-4FA9-B89A-A48B8C49DD4C.jpeg

We have comfort and all mod cons, room for cat and dog. We can go and come as we please :-)

And, I do posh hotels every week....

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Might be worth asking ibis budget where they want you to put the bike: I think F1 don't care so you take it to the room but ibis prefer bikes out of the room but the budget ones do not have a space to put them. With Gordon I once had to chain the bikes up in the car park outside.
Done (I always check anyway). They're happy for the bike to go in the room or an office. Like most hotel chains, they're franchised & I think it's down to the franchise holder to make their own policy. For example: Ibis Tilburg, we had bikes in rooms. In Aachen, I had to lock it in the fire escape.

videoman

Guru
Considering the tour as it would be my first one with the Fridays and are interested in a Swift Select 144 which is a van conversion based on a Fiat Ducato. Been looking at a Bailey Approach 79-6 similar to yours which was a 6 berth motorhome.

Fab Foodie

Considering the tour as it would be my first one with the Fridays and are interested in a Swift Select 144 which is a van conversion based on a Fiat Ducato. Been looking at a Bailey Approach 79-6 similar to yours which was a 6 berth motorhome.
Apols for thread diversion! We looked at a similar Autocruise and nearly bought one. I liked the compactness. But for us it lacked the storage space for outdoor chairs n stuff. We also wanted to store our Bromptone inboard. The s/h (like new) Bailey was perfect, loads of space and Alde heating hopefully will make it great for winter usage too. We need our money’s worth!!!!

Back to the Friday’s tour, I did my first last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. Relaxed, great company, well organised, lovely routes and good beer a plenty. What’s not to like?

Last edited:
OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
You are correct. As a bonus the link to go to the website for the campsite returns you to exactly the same website you start from.
I have emailed them. I expect no reply whatsoever. The tourist office will surely not open for months and no one will think to look at the inbox. The recce will pay a visit.

Top Bottom