The Helmet Debate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
[QUOTE 1635772, member: 9609"]Have just noticed the helmet sub forum has disappeared![/quote]
I think it disappeared for a reason. Hopefully another black hole emerges and sucks this thread in to it. As these things get pretty tedious.

Bicycle

You know there's plenty of evidence to support the theory that crashing without a cycle helmet into a sleeping dog that you've let lie can result in up to 47% more injuries and/or similar within two weeks if not completely satisfied.

So-called helmet-thread zealots and anti-helmet anarcho-syndicalists can crow all they like from their ivory tower in the clouds (or similar) but a fact is, in all probability, a fact.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Helmets look rubbish though don't they.
These are much better and offer more protection from being splattered by a motor car.

728118250_33aa1f6abe.jpg

Dan_h

I think it disappeared for a reason. Hopefully another black hole emerges and sucks this thread in to it. As these things get pretty tedious.

What do you mean? Helmet threads are the reason cycling forums were invented! Now everyone can argue all day without any hope of changing anyone's mind all the while getting more and more angry that their facts are more factual than anyone else's facts but no one will listen!

G-Zero

Über Member
We each have our own reasons behind our choices.

I prefer to use one, but what anyone else does is no one's business but their own.... IMHO of course.

Bicycle

What do you mean? Helmet threads are the reason cycling forums were invented! Now everyone can argue all day without any hope of changing anyone's mind all the while getting more and more angry that their facts are more factual than anyone else's facts but no one will listen!

My facts are more factual than anyone else's.

I can back that up with fact.

All you have is hollow rhetoric and pseudo-fact psycho-twoddle.

That's a fact. And it's a factier fact than any of your so-called facts.

With knobs on.

Top Bottom